Best build for the set

sorcees

Diabloii.Net Member
Best build for the set

Talking about the TO set, witch i managed to complete yesterday.
What is the best build for this set?
Are the fireskills any good or only for style?
Witch weapon and what jewelery?
What to socket?
Witch merc?

I hope for some good ideas, so please help me.

riath

Diabloii.Net Member
sorcees said:
Talking about the TO set, witch i managed to complete yesterday.
What is the best build for this set?
Are the fireskills any good or only for style?
Witch weapon and what jewelery?
What to socket?
Witch merc?

I hope for some good ideas, so please help me.
]

Trangs is most commonly used on a summoner. The fireskills are useful against physical immune monsters, but in general play CE is better.
The Arm of King Leoric is perhaps the best summoner weapon, with amazing +skills. For my summoner, I like SoJs and a Maras for the skills. You can use MF or high res or whatever else you need here.
Most people go for a might merc.

TerrorClown

Diabloii.Net Member
summoner.
with skelly mages / poison nova / fire golem / fire skills from TO set / around 5 points in lower resist / and a holy freeze merc. :D

Absel

Diabloii.Net Member
Poison Shaman, 20 RS. 20 SM, 20 PD, 20 PE, 20 PN and the remaining in Summon Resist and Curses.

Over-Dosed

Diabloii.Net Member
a holy freeze merc would be horrible for a summoner, because most of the bodies will break and you wont be able to use CE

Leonhart

Diabloii.Net Member
The trangoui set is best for pure summoner, because with the full set your fast cast rate will be very low. It's unsuitable for you to cast any magic.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Chimaira said:
Partial Trang Ouls set is also very good for a poisonmancer...gloves, belt, and shield I think.
true. gloves are the only choice because of the 25% psn damage.
In combo with 2 other items, you get -25% enemy psn res, which is great. Belt is good for its cannot be frozen, and shield gives pnbskills.
You can still use armor of choice (viper/enigma/bramble), and shako, so "sacrificing" shield and belt is best way to go ;)

Kyo

Diabloii.Net Member
Absel said:
Poison Shaman, 20 RS. 20 SM, 20 PD, 20 PE, 20 PN and the remaining in Summon Resist and Curses.
Poison Shaman ?! - that a name i have not heard before for a poison hybrid.

I don't think you would have enough SP to get all of the above and get 1 in all the curses. You may also want 1 in Clay and 1 in Gm as well.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Kyo said:
I don't think you would have enough SP to get all of the above and get 1 in all the curses. You may also want 1 in Clay and 1 in Gm as well.
You're correct, you don't have enough skill points, and I haven't heard it called that either :p

Kyo

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrochild313 said:
You're correct, you don't have enough skill points, and I haven't heard it called that either :p
I reckon when you had the chance you should have patent the Poison Hybrid and call it something along the lines......

SAMomancer - Your Friendly Green skinned poison Necro Froggy....ancer . YFGSPNFA for short LOL :D

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Kyo said:
I reckon when you had the chance you should have patent the Poison Hybrid and call it something along the lines......

SAMomancer - Your Friendly Green skinned poison Necro Froggy....ancer . YFGSPNFA for short LOL :D
OMG SORC GOT POWNED BY YFGSPNFA!!111

That would be an interesting sight.