Best Build for A Beast

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Minions will benefit a lot from the fanaticism aura, so it's worth using it on a summon necro, for example. He will lose a minion or two when switching from a summoning weapon like Arm of King Leoric to Beast, but their strength will stay the same and their increased speed and damage will outweigh that by far.

Yochefguy

Diabloii.Net Member
Minions will benefit a lot from the fanaticism aura, so it's worth using it on a summon necro, for example. He will lose a minion or two when switching from a summoning weapon like Arm of King Leoric to Beast, but their strength will stay the same and their increased speed and damage will outweigh that by far.
Maybe I will just stick it on my skelliemancer then. I just happened to have a 5 socketed zerker and a couple of the runes thats why I made it in the first place.

jabarony

Diabloii.Net Member
Absolutely a skelemancer. Use beast, put Pride & Bramble on a Might merc, sit back & enjoy. + Beast helps kill bosses.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
He has already made it, and the zerker axes restrictions aren't that for off if he has enigma.

I would say use it on a holy freeze pally, that could be fun.

Yochefguy

Diabloii.Net Member
He has already made it, and the zerker axes restrictions aren't that for off if he has enigma.

I would say use it on a holy freeze pally, that could be fun.
Yes, I already have the enigma. My HF Pally uses ber'd Astreons which I am quite happy with.:wave: