Best Build 4 Pindle Runs???

Diablo2Slave

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Build 4 Pindle Runs???

I was wondering whats the best sorcy build for pindle runs? i'm kinda leaning towards a full out orb sorcy because its nice for group killin and hits a good amount of targets as blizzard doesnt always hit what u want and things have to walk into it and well that doesnt always happen/work how i want it to...
as for mf gear this is what i have so plz comment...

3Ptopazed Helm
34% MF Ammy
4Ptopazed Wyrmhide
25% MF Shield
50% Occy
36% Chancies
27% Nagel
30% Goldwrap
24% MF Ring
33% Wyrmhide Boots

All together around 380% MF

I have items for trade (USEAST LADDER) for maybe some better gear that would well would better serve as in defence and resists...

Items 4 Trade are
Mav's Belt
Full Sigons
Ballista
Aldur's Advance Boots
2xAli Baba
19% ED Jewel
Reaper's toll Polearm
Rockstoper helm
Trang armor and Gloves
Bstar
Cerebus' Bite
Laying of Hands
Dwarf Star
22% MF ring
16% Nagel
+2 to all PnB Skills Ammy

My account is Grand-Lich on USEAST LADDER if you are interested in trading im looking 4 much better mfing gear so that i can survive in hell much better.
looking for a solid 350% MF atleast with atleast +10 or so to skills plus the fast cast needed to tele fast and so on plz plz help me out i just find mfing so fun that well i wanna do it better.

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
The trading forum is not here :p

To answer your question:

BLizzard would be the fastest Mephkiller,
Also good are Meteorb, CL/FO and Pure Lightning.

Diablo2Slave

Diabloii.Net Member
Umm my question was not about meph it was about pindle :p oh and sorry about the gear 4 trade just trying to get better items :(

Pent

Diabloii.Net Member
my fully synergized blizzard with max cold mastery kills mephisto hell in 2 or 3 casts of blizzard, so, he goes down in about 7 seconds on average, using full magic find gear, (shako, occy, skulders, ect) and against pindle, it is a one hit instant kill(and since he moves/charges it takes no longer then 20 millaseconds to hit him), I can kill pindle in the time it takes me to run and tp there.

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
Diablo2Slave said:
Umm my question was not about meph it was about pindle :p oh and sorry about the gear 4 trade just trying to get better items :(
Sorry i meant Pindle ;)