Best bow for FAITH RW?

Best bow for FAITH RW?

Any suggestions? I found a 4 os GM bow that has +2 to all bow skills on it, but thats a zon only weapon, correct? I already have a LO rune ( which I might trade for a 1 of the hi runes for faith) 2x Mal & an Um, so I am on my way......

I want my merc to use this bow for the Fanta aura I will get. I figure this will increase my attack speed & my damage. I already am at lvl 35 for LF & LS, lvl 24 CS... am lvl 86, 360 in dex, about 900 life. She ( my merc) already uses the sin RW armour for the fade. ( If she gets hit enough times!) :p lol

Higgens

Diabloii.Net Member
Mercs can't use amazon only bows; and as far as I recall Fanat only gives increased attack speed to the user, not the party (you in this case)

Higgens said:
Mercs can't use amazon only bows; and as far as I recall Fanat only gives increased attack speed to the user, not the party (you in this case)
Well my merc uses a Harmony RW bow & I get her aura. So I figured it would also werk for faith RW.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
You do get the ias bonus, only half of the damage bonus.

Shadow bow or diamond bow would be best, but you may want to make it in a bow with lower requirements so your merc can use it.

Or an act 2 might merc with infinity would help out if you aren't intent on using a rogue merc.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
Higgens said:
nope...your recall is incorrect.

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
I used a hydra bow for my merc faith. Then strapped a glitched COH on her for the awesome res damage boost and +20 str which makes the bow easier to use. You could easily trade that bow for a merc bow and likely get an ED one too.