Best boots for a hammerdin ??

Angelic_Golem

Diabloii.Net Member
Best boots for a hammerdin ??

Ragnarod's Hammerdin guide said:
Boots – Rares are again nice choices, and from the unique and set ones the ones worth mentioning are Waterwalks, Silkweaves, Marrowwalk, Aldur’s and Sander’s boots
Doesnt say anything about Tearhaunch ??

They give +2 to vigor (synergie for blessed hammer), 10%res all, 20%frw (enough when using enigma), +5 str/dex and can be upgraded (even once on non-ladder). Hasn´t anybody thought about this or has this been talked through and I missed that conversation !!!

Comments on what you guys think would be appreciated.

Nova_442

Diabloii.Net Member
Angelic_Golem said:
Doesnt say anything about Tearhaunch ??

They give +2 to vigor (synergie for blessed hammer), 10%res all, 20%frw (enough when using enigma), +5 str/dex and can be upgraded (even once on non-ladder). Hasn´t anybody thought about this or has this been talked through and I missed that conversation !!!

Comments on what you guys think would be appreciated.
First of all the +2 to vigor will not increase your blessed hammer damage. Only "hard" skill points count. After that you're left with +5/+5 str/dex 10% resists (should be unnecessary), and 20% faster run/walk (can get more from other places).

Angelic_Golem

Diabloii.Net Member
Those +2 to vigor, do they work like the Marrowwalk bug ? i.e. gives you synergie only if you haven´t invested any points in the skill (Charges on Marrowwalk). Or dont they give any synergie at all ?

Angelic_Golem said:
Those +2 to vigor, do they work like the Marrowwalk bug ? i.e. gives you synergie only if you haven´t invested any points in the skill (Charges on Marrowwalk). Or dont they give any synergie at all ?

charges give synergies when you dont put any points into a skill.

+skills do not add to synergies, only base skill points, therefore tearhaunch are pretty crappy boots.