Best Avatar

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Avatar

So who in the forums do you think has the best avatar? Personally I think tool master does. :p

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Catbread obviously has the best avatar. I mean, I can't even remember his name at the moment because I just sort of think of him as catbread.

Oh yeah, YouHaveMail.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Check out Dahkars sexy avatar... Hmm, but really, I dont know. Maybe that Matt guy, his is all colorful and attractive too. ;)

-Matt

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Nice one Sip. What did you kill him with? I dueled him about 50 times with my zealot, and went 50-0... never did get his ear though, his chicken is set too high.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
catbread was by far the best tar ever, i couldn't scroll through one of YouHaveMail's posts without looking at it and smiling.

cheers
-tai

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
nice ear pis, I've tried to get that ear for a while but my druid's merc never hits b4 my 1 hit for 200-600 dmg chickens him :(. I guess you were too 1337 for his mh :clap: .

On topic of best avatar I have no clue.

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
I like PonyExpress' catbread, as well as someone here who had the Jesus/Mentos thing for a while.. that was funny. As far as mine go I think my full juv in slot 4 was my favorite.

Lucky

Sip

Banned
Thanks helz

havent seen you on in a while. I sold my account so i play on *pis2 now...whisper me if you're ever on