Best armor for zeal/fant pally

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
There was a pretty good discussion about this a week or so ago, you can find it here

I know you said other than the runewords, and yes a good deal of that thread deals with runewords, but there are some good uniques thrown into the mix too.

Its worth reading even if you have some unnatural hatred towards runewords.

Hope that helps.

MajorB

eviljr.

Diabloii.Net Member
well hello all, im back

now, if u notice that stone has all pvp mods on it, coh 4 pvp and enigma i hear, aint really zealots, u can still wear it tho. and if u care to listen, tonight is probaly my best night in d2 history, i made a stone AND 4 the FIRST time it actually went well, (284ed) not bad at all, 1948 def, i did this all at the cafe lol. i traded my coh which i was previously using 4 a valor and a nofestaru... this was a hauberk coh 903 def, did i get ripped off on this trade? ne way if i dint, that story is about the best time in my d2 history
*sarcasm begins* plz direct all hate and love mail to pm, lol*end sarcasm*
:) ^^><

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
No hate from me, Im all love.

But I think you got ripped off hardcore on that trade man.

xPkxSumox

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that you got ripped off very badly... O wellz, I remember when I got ripped off when trading but the very next day, I found a trader that was trading alot for my little item ! :thumbsup:

eviljr.

Diabloii.Net Member
FlayerOfMinds said:
What is the best armor for this pally? I mean besides runeword ones.
he soooooooo edited that lol
well it sucks that i got ripped but let me mention, it was a hauberk, i mean dosent that suck? cuz i heard some ppl say (when i say u want this or not?) "NEGATIVE SENORITA" and leave... god...

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
Lets just hijack this sucker and make it the official Missouri post.

You go to MU Cod? I used to go there, Columbia is a great little college town, fun place.

Just kidding about the hijack thing, but we all do seem to be a bit ot.