Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Armor For PvP Werebear

Discussion in 'Druid' started by PvP-Alwayz, Feb 13, 2004.

1. PvP-Alwayz

PvP-Alwayz IncGamers Member

Best Armor For PvP Werebear

Hey what would be some good suggestions for an armor for my pvp wearbear using a 4xsheal 2x40/15ias phase. Please leave your suggestions. Also should a pvp wb have very high dex or what?

2. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

welcome to the druid forums.

ill try to be nice.
    your question has already been answered 5600000 times by a member. now asking always the same questions will get you nowhere, it is totally reduntant, a waste of everyone's time. and the member should feel quite annoyed atm i imagine. now, if he hasnt answered your question which would be quite surprising, then..... wait, its not possible.

but since i am here, ill answer the easy question.
    need high dex in pvp? looking at your name, pvp-always, i guess you pvp... always. if thats the case. you should know that most if not all pvp builds require max block from dex. that is about it. with leech being barely applied in 1.10, its best to have as much life as possible, therefore as less pts as possible in the other stats.

3. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

uhhh... kaz... u didnt tell him wat was the best armor still :D

4. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

He answered the dex question.
    The armor question has been answered fifty bajizzilion times.

5. Shug_Ninx

Shug_Ninx IncGamers Member

Chains of Honor or Enigma.

6. Kirby Hunter

Kirby Hunter IncGamers Member

120 max armor with +life is
    popular..I think;; (it was before ^^;;)

7. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

problem is 30max jewels have disappeared of the face of the earth!

8. ~Kazama Fury~

~Kazama Fury~ IncGamers Member

dkay: ^ what he said. and er... read my post again to know why i didnt answer it and i knew that i didnt answer it :)

problem is, 30max might have disappeared, they can still be found. however, max damage applies differently in 1.10 to a huge disavantage. before, the max dmg would be applied before the %ed, now it is added up after the %ed then factors in the rest. IIRC.

9. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

okay call me a noob or whatever and i am sure this have been answered sometime ago but .. does that mean that using a 120 max of titan wouldnt be half as good as it was in 09 for a mauler?

which would imply that for maulers to get the most damage w/ a fast pb to use a ed/str of titan armor ?

I was thinking of resurrecting my mauler druid but since i wasnt 100% aware of the ed calculation change i have put it on hold. Plus havent seen any post on this lately and this one came up i thought i would ask here

10. Burnt_toasty

Burnt_toasty IncGamers Member

Yes its been changed. Your better off with STR instead of max.

11. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

chains of honor if you can aford it, or you can use stone and use the nice little free syngery there for fire claws.

enough dext for max block base, then add some raven frosts and use ik gloves and you're pretty much set on attack rating. If you max lycanth and have a decent level oak sage(anything around lvl 10 with +skills) and you put a bit of points into the werebear skill for added defense, you should be able to do pretty well. With a 2k defense smoke and only one point into werebear skill on my fc bear, I have 7k defense. Maxing the skill would double that - and then yr bear will probobly end up with 3k+ life very easily. And ar isn't that big of a problem really - I do alright with 13k ar on my bear, mostly since with decent defense and high life I can hold out long enough to get hits in.