Best Andy Runs Ever!!!

Generator

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Andy Runs Ever!!!

So last night I decided to do some mfing and run andy and meph a few times. On my third or fourth run on andy she drops me a vex and a 2/1 seraphs hymm!! So I am very happy for the rest of the night and decide to stop since I figure she won't drop anything but crap for the next 12342525342 runs. But this morning on the second or third run of andy she drops me an SoJ, the first one I have ever found, and way long overdue in my opinion. Then I figure, wow she definitely won't drop anything but junk forever now. But I decide to run her one last time and she drops me a 175ed hoz :)!!!! So basically, in less than 10 runs andy drops me a vex, 2/1 seraphs, SoJ, and HoZ. Anyone else have these kind of lucky runs before?

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
other than the hoz, those are all great finds.

the rarity of the hoz is really overrated though. just do nightmare baal runs in an 8 player game. i used to find 2 hoz every 50 runs or so. its why i laugh when someone claims a hoz is worth one soj or one hr, cause it isnt.

still, dang good finds on the other three. congrats.

Generator

Diabloii.Net Member
haha thanks guys, I am now doomed to have no luck for a thousand years, lol.
Ya she hadn't dropped me anything good, nor had meph, in the last 20+ runs so I guess she made up for all of that ;)

bosoxx

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a bit of luck with Andy a few nights ago. I've been running her for awhile with no luck and then last night she drops and i see Eth, Sol and...
UQ Tulwar! Aye..Ali Baba..
Already had an Ali but my wife's going to get one now for MF runs.

theredpredator

Diabloii.Net Member
I once killed baal and the game lagged like a #^$^&&*#. When the lag was over i look to see what baal has dropped.

4 times Ber rune. Soj, Coh perfect and a eth perfect ebodt 15ed.

Thatw as crazy.

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
other than the hoz, those are all great finds.

the rarity of the hoz is really overrated though. just do nightmare baal runs in an 8 player game. i used to find 2 hoz every 50 runs or so. its why i laugh when someone claims a hoz is worth one soj or one hr, cause it isnt.

still, dang good finds on the other three. congrats.
actaully a hoz is worth more then a soj or 1x HR since its so duped in east :O

great finds anyhow. wish i had that kinda luck ^_^

I once killed baal and the game lagged like a #^$^&&*#. When the lag was over i look to see what baal has dropped.

4 times Ber rune. Soj, Coh perfect and a eth perfect ebodt 15ed.

Thatw as crazy.
afaik baal can't drop rw's as well as that many HRs, i think the lag was so bad that some other person trying to kill baal accidently dropped all his crap and left.