Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Amulet Drop Chances

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by XZON, Mar 3, 2004.

1. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Best Amulet Drop Chances

I have read that Andarial has the best chance of dropping rings. Does this hold true for amulets as well?

I have also been trying to aquire gore riders & was wondering if i would be better off doing NM Diablo runs rather than Hell Pit runs as NMD caps at TC 60 or 66 while goreriders are TC 54. Basically my question is, as you progress does your chances of lower TC items reduce while you find higher TC items?

2. Reggitsan

Reggitsan Banned

Nightmare Andarial has the best chances of dropping a unique ring in the game. 1/1373 or something.

3. Pombe

Pombe IncGamers Member

I would say if you want to get yourself a pair of goreriders, then run the highest area level you can and find something you can trade for them. you will get very frustrated if you do a crapload of runs trying to find one mid level item. They're relativly common so one mid level tradable or a couple of runes (hel or lower maybe?) should get you a pair. I found my gores on level 2 of the pits so they can definitly drop down there.

4. XZON

XZON IncGamers Member

Thanks, thats what I did & got them last night. Trying for Tals ammy also but much harder to trade for. do you think NM andy is the best place to look. I can run him in about 2 minutes depending on how easy i find the doors. Pretty much godly down there. Did like 25 runs last night, but no set/unique rings/ammys.

5. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

Nightmare Andarial is (almost) the best for it. She can also drop other useful things... like for instance a Stone of Jordan.

Edit: I had a weird table of stats I was looking at...

6. Ter

Ter IncGamers Member

I got my Tal's amulet from Normal Baal and have since gotten 11 Cathans amulets, 5 Angelic ones, and three of tancreds amulets in Nightmare and Hell...

I'd say that hanging around nightmare where the monsters can all drop it and you are able to slaughter EVERYTHING with ease is the best way..you've got a slim chance of it dropping but slim chance * a Million monsters killed = good chance