Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best 4 socket armor for FC/Rabies druid?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Keaka26, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

Best 4 socket armor for FC/Rabies druid?

Im gonna stop working with my summoner soon and will move onto a Rabies/FC druid soon. I have most of the stuff needed for the build except the 6 socket phase blade and a 4 socket armor, which I will put the Stone Runeword into. I cant afford enigma ATM, so stone will do fine, plus I will use the synergies to put more points into Lycan.

Anywho, I want to know what the best 4 socket armor for this would be. My thoughts were towards an Archon Plate, because it is light, and has around 500 def. Stone adds over 250% ED, so I will have plenty of defense, and the Str req. is low, meaning more points into Vit.

Is this the best choice? Or is there better?

Also, Im not sure how much a 4 socket archon or a 6 socket phase is worth on W/SC/L, could someone fill me in? Someone wanted to trade my KO for the phaseblade, I passed on it cuz I wasnt sure.

LMK! TIA.

Keaka

2. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

Archon is the best for all around dueling, I'd use sacred armor for pure melee though, just for the extra defense. The only problem with that is that strength isn't really that important on a fc/rabies druid because your damage is mostly based on fire/poison. I suppose the extra little physical damage wouldn't hurt though. If you plan to be in wolf form most of the time, then the extra defense won't really help that much more because wolves don't have bonuses to their defense like bears.

-Mepersoner, Furry Admin

3. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

Looks like I will be going archon plate then. Thanks.

4. Jova1

Jova1 IncGamers Member

Yeah archon plate is best, low str requirement, no penalty on faster run walk and can have high defense over 500 before stone. Also looks good on a druid unshifted lol.

5. Master_Frodo

Master_Frodo IncGamers Member

About the phase blade, I don't think it would be worth anything. Try asking a friend if they have a spare normal/6 socket phase blade. That is, if u have the shaels and jewels to put in it... Otherwise
    I would have no idea wut a 6 socket phase that has everything in it is worth.

6. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

Jewelers archon of the whale you are talking about?????? thats worth a dinner out on uswest.

4 archon superior is a decent trade value, its really the superior 3 socket archon that has the big value.

im looking for ethereal sacred armour just plain to make Stone for my defiance merc. ;)