Best 3 men team for reset.

Devouress

Diabloii.Net Member
Best 3 men team for reset.

I am playing hardcore and got few friends who will be playing with me, we want to level as soon as possible and start baaling together. We are thinking what would be the best combo for that. At the moment:

FO/TK sorc, for safe teleing in baal, especially nm/hell with little resists will be hard, and here max block and TK do help.

Baba singer - For bo and stunning the annoying mobs.

Hammerdin with conviction - good damage dealer.

What do you think can do us better? We are playing on hardcore

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Best 3 men team for reset.

Conviction doesn't do anything for hammers. It's essentially a hammerdin that does manly 1-2k damage. It would be far better to just use vengence or zeal or just make him a defensive type pally.

But I'd vote for Pure blizz sorc, pally with conv, LF zon or trapper.

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

Fishy Necromancer
Blizzard Sorceress
Hammer Paladin

With those three and maximizing the use of your mercenary, it would make things easy.

MordainThade

Diabloii.Net Member

Meteorb Sorceress, Conviction Pally with FoH fully synergized and 1-point Zeal, Skelemancer with 1-pointed all non-AI curses.

All but poison damage types, Conviction (and possibly LR) to break immunes and added damage, Amp for Phys immunes and added damage, minions galore for meat shields and some damage, Pally has FoH as backup vs. Iron Maiden, no real gear arguments.

For mercs, Sorc gets Act 2 Holy Freeze merc with Insight, Pally gets Act 1 Cold with Harmony, Necro gets Act 2 Might with a giant beatstick.

Alternately, swap Pally with Barbarian with WW/Conc and maxed BO, merc as act 2 Defiance. BC/BO/Shout + Defiance = great survivability.

I see the Necro and Sorc as must-haves for survivability, versatility, and power, especially in Hardcore.

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member

Enchantress (w/ Max Telekinesis/ES/Static for Fast travel)
Summoner (Awesome Tank, Corpse Explosion, Curses)
Lightning Zon (Huge dmg potential, Boss Killer)