Best 1 handed wep to use with SS?

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Best 1 handed wep to use with SS?

What do all you fury/rabies druids use for a 1 handed weapon switch?

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
=P

I remeber when i first came to druid forum and made the same kinda thread askin this question as have many other wolves. =)

Personally i think grief phase blade and ebotdz are your best options to use with a fury rabie wolf.

I end up usin ebotdz 400% most of the time when i fight in public games but i end up usin grief pb vs other wolves and zealers when range is not needed.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
ethereal zerk is best option , i tried a botd pb and ebotd war spike before and they cannot compete with ebotdz.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Bogie like the best of the best weapons are going to be crazy godly eth rares. But those kinds are so rare you shouldnt take your time looking for them.

Ya greif phase blade or a high damage ebotd zerk.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
You mean you should carry both the grief and botd? I cant see how that would fit. My inventory is teh full. And i think i dont have any extra gear.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
pedu said:
You mean you should carry both the grief and botd? I cant see how that would fit. My inventory is teh full. And i think i dont have any extra gear.
Best option would be to just carry grief pb. Ebotdz is a bonus to have in stash for the few times you run up against barb's.

Ink

Banned
Botdz is for vs ww barbs almost exclusively. Grief phase is #2 and then 3 40/15 Lo gris caddy is 3rd on my list of attainable weapons.