Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best 1.09 MF Pindle Runner?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by MagicFind, Dec 19, 2014.

1. MagicFind

MagicFind IncGamers Member

What was the best build in 1.09 for running pindle? I can't remember for the life of me.

2. RobbyD

RobbyD IncGamers Member

I ran 1.09 Pindle for the WF with a variety of different characters. The most effective/efficient was a Nova Sorc (who finally got the drop). Nova Sorc is also hands-down best 1.09 Countess runner. GIEB_VEX was her name if you want to look her up on the Mat listing.

3. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  4. MagicFind

hmm... I am wondering if I should make my sorc a nova/LM/FO/CM sorc so I can do Mephisto and later once I have the gear do Pindle? Or if I should make a firewall/FM/FO/CM and just do mephisto until I get enough gear to make a nova sorc. I know a nova sorc is very gear dependent to function properly. I can just do the moat trick until I get gear with firewall sorc. Decisions decisions....

5. RobbyD

RobbyD IncGamers Member

Frenzy Barb is my favorite 1.09 Mephy runner cuz bosses are leechable in 1.09 and the Barb can leap over the moat and carry a ton of MF. Nova sorc is gear dependent, but the gear is generally not that hard to get. Wizzy, skin, lidless and you just need 5% more FCR. The hardest part of GIEB_VEX's gear was the crafted ammy. I went with maxed Nova and FO, and pumped Meteor for the rare times I needed it.

6. MagicFind

I decided on making a tri-elemental sorceress. She is going to have max FO/1CM, max FW/maxFM, Max Nova,Max LM, 1 tele, 1 static. It will take all the way to 99 to get all of those maxed. It will be a real grind I'm sure for a while but it will be worth it when I can use her to farm up everything. I like the challenge as well!

7. RobbyD

RobbyD IncGamers Member

You might want to reconsider that build - in 1.09, there is a bug with static that, on higher players settings, makes Hell A3+ bosses able to be slivered (no 50% cap) - also works with some Hell SUs, so more points in Static would allow her to do that with, say, Mephy. I also HIGHLY recommend pumping Warmth, as there is no Insight in 1.09 and Nova chews through the mana. I will also warn that she probably will be susceptible to Blood Mana, so if you want to Baal, you might want to go with a Buriza Zon or WW/Frenzy Barb.

I also humbly suggest you read through my 1.09 Guide here - also has links to my 1.09 chars and goes into MFing and the various bugs I found.

8. MagicFind

Hmm I guess I will make a firewall sorc and just run mephisto into I can make a Buriza Zon or a Nova Sorc then.