Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Beserk and DS/CB

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by DudSpud, Nov 8, 2006.

1. DudSpud

DudSpud IncGamers Member

Beserk and DS/CB

After skimming through AS / F&F compendium / NF's Bes guide and a few other posts, I still haven't found an answer to my questions - Does Beserk multiply the damage AFTER deadly/critical (if rolled) is applied to the damage? I am guessing yes, the DS/CS is applied before it is multiplied by Bes. I also assume that off-weapon %dam from str, skill, etc. is applied before the multiplication by beserk.

Second, from my reading, CB applies (as non-physical damage for me in terms of leech, IM) first and is NOT multiplied by Bes.

Am I correct?

PS - I am an SP (low-twink, but not by choice...) HC Conc Barb trying to decide between Headstriker (100% DS) and some other weapons, concerned with my ability to deal with IM/PI situations.

PPS - And I was assuming that DS/CS was applied AFTER all of the physical damage modifiers were applied, such as Str/Skill/etc. This is also correct, right?

Thanks,
    DudSpud

2. ToThePoint

ToThePoint IncGamers Member

you can consider zerk to be physical right up to the last point where its just converted to magic. yes ds/crit/str/ed% add to it.

cb is not an applied damage as such but more a modifier of the opponents life so no you dont 'multiply' it by zerk or any other attack

3. DudSpud

DudSpud IncGamers Member

ToThePoint - Thanks, I am glad to hear it.

DudSpud