Diabloii.Net Member
belts

can some tell me which belt you consider to be best, i have found bladebuckle
, goldwrap, and nightsmoke, the 50% damage goes to mana looks handy
i am building a sorceress

thanks

kobrakai[UK]

Diabloii.Net Member
Out of the ones you have there I would say nightsmoke, unless you are mfing.

A rare belt with fhr, life, resists and strength would be best but you have to find one first.

stanzaman

Diabloii.Net Member
thorsa said:
can some tell me which belt you consider to be best, i have found bladebuckle
, goldwrap, and nightsmoke, the 50% damage goes to mana looks handy
i am building a sorceress

thanks
It depends on what character you are playing and what you are doing with. Nightsmoke is awesome on any spell caster, with the damage goes to mana. Lenymo is OK, might be better for a caster that won't get hit much (like a summoner necro). But it's also a two row belt and hard to find. Goldwrap is good for magic find, as it is *the* MF belt. It's also ok for characters where IAS is important, but I don't usually use goldwrap in those cases because there are more important mods I can get on a belt. For Barbs and other melee characters I like a good rare with atleast some of the following: fhr, resists, life, and strength. But if you don't have a good rare, bladebuckle is a good choice. I tend to not use bladebuckle on casters though, because many of them lack the strength. In a few cases, such as bowazons, I like a rare belt with cold damage on it (somewhat uncommon).

Anyway, for your sorc I would probably use nightsmoke, unless you have an awesome rare. Unless of course, you are a MF sorc then the goldwrap.