Belt for a MAsin

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
Belt for a MAsin

Im wondering what belt would do good on my ps/cot/boi/fof assassin using nats set. I was thinking maybe tgods or verdungos. Or are there any better options?

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
The lowly String Of Ears is nice too...although Verdungos is probably better because leech is kind of messed up. Nosferatu's Coil is also nice, leech +15str and 10%IAS to get the next breakpoint perhaps. Goldwrap for MF..Blade Buckle is actually an ok belt, if you need hit recovery. Credendum (The Disciple set) is also very nice with +dex/str and +15% resists...Best bet is probably T-gods or Verdungos...Still some nice choices.

turmania

Diabloii.Net Member
chimera said almost all.

i would really opt for thundergods one of the best all rounder belts you can get. after that its verdungos. if not that string.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
The lowly String Of Ears is nice too...although Verdungos is probably better because leech is kind of messed up. Nosferatu's Coil is also nice, leech +15str and 10%IAS to get the next breakpoint perhaps. Goldwrap for MF..Blade Buckle is actually an ok belt, if you need hit recovery. Credendum (The Disciple set) is also very nice with +dex/str and +15% resists...Best bet is probably T-gods or Verdungos...Still some nice choices.
Since when is leeched messed up for pvm? It works just fine in pvm. :D

Anyway , If you don't need the meed , Tgods is the best allround belt you can get IMHO. %DR is overrated for pvm , I hardly ever use it on any of my chars (yes melee chars aswell).

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member
I decided to go with tgods after all. thx for the inputs.
I have another question regarding ias. Is there a table for which frames youll reach with x ias? JRichards only lists what u need for 10 frame dual claw skills.
The reason is I dont know what I should/need/must to socket in my claws.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Lunatic said:
Since when is leeched messed up for pvm? It works just fine in pvm. :DQUOTE]

It's messed up since 1.09 because it got nerfed badly...I think it has been cut to 1/4 in Hell or even worse...also some monsters also have a leech penalty...especially act bosses I think. It still works, but isn't as effective as it used to be:(..That's why Verdungo's is probably a better belt now.

Edit: Stupid Chimaira...gotta learn how to quote:(