Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Belial and Azmodan

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by china boy, Mar 24, 2004.

1. china boy

china boy IncGamers Member

Belial and Azmodan

Can anyone tell me all that they know about Belial and Azmodan, the two lesser evils that we never got to face? I need it for a fan fiction that I'm making. About all I know is that they made a pact with Andariel and Duriel to send the Three Prime Evils into a Dark Exile. I'm also in the process of reading Diablo: Legacy of Blood, which has something to do with Belial and Azmodan. However, I'm not far enough to find out more than what I already know.

The most important things I want to know are:
    How do the look? (pictures'd be great, but descriptions would be adequate)
    What are they the lords of? (i.e. Andariel the Maiden of Anguish, Duriel the Lord of Pain)
    What are their powers? (i.e. Andariel's poison or Duriel's Holy Freeze-ish Aura)
    What are their punishments for revolting against the Prime Evils? (i.e. Andariel's post at the Monastery, Duriel guarding Tal Rasha's Tomb)

Any other information, such as more story stuff, would be greatly appreciated.

2. Cloud_Walker

Cloud_Walker Banned

Funny, heh, I just got done reading that book for the second time. It really says pretty much nothing about Belial (and even less about Azmodan) other than he's Xazax's master and will get very pissed of Xazax fails to bring him the services of the Warlord of Blood.

The other two Diablo books barely mention them either, if I recall correctly.

EDIT: AHA! Try this: http://www.blizzarduniverse.net/diablo.php?pid=3
    Gotta love Google :)

3. Yavanna

Yavanna IncGamers Member

Belial - Lord of Lies
    Azmodan - Lord of Sin
    Says so in Diablo: The Game Itself.

Since the Three Prime Evils have been slain, maybe they'll start another Civil War in Hell and maybe sort out a winner in time for DIII.

4. china boy

That link to Blizzard Universe helped A LOT! :worship: Thank you very much for that. So, no one knows anything about how Belial and Azmodan look? Does anyone have any suggestions about what they should look like? I have no idea where to start with these two.

Also, if there is any other information regarding these two, please tell me. It would be greatly appreciated.

5. Jgohan86

Jgohan86 IncGamers Member

is Azmodan = Azmodeus? if so i know who you're talking about.. i know my friend got a Dungeon and Dragon book with their pictures in it.. hmm could i PM you when i find out?!

6. Azmodan

Azmodan IncGamers Member

/me tips hat ;)

7. china boy

That D&D thing would be great! PM me as soon as possible. Thanks.