Behold! The Wind Whisperer! (A new drawing)

addicted2macs

Diabloii.Net Member
Behold! The Wind Whisperer! (A new drawing)

Hey, folks! To be honest, I don't half the folks in here. Some of you may remember me from such classics as the Immortal King and his half-nekkid queen or Russull, the ultra sweaty volcano druid.

I've recently finished up a drawing of Strijdje's Wind Whisperer, who was probably the first lvl 99 character in Diablo 1.10--definitely one of the coolest ;)

Check it out and see what you think!

Behold the Wind Whisperer

Wow, it even has ravens in! i dont thionk that was a major part of strijdjes setup, but the drawing is amazing!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
It's amazing, eyepopping, simply astounding!
You should work as Blizzards designer or something. :thumbsup:

Slartibartfast

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, that's a terrific job A2M, personally i think it's one of the best i've seen from you, really like the grim atmosphere of the drawing and the fierce wolf-head :D

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
That looks really really cool...I'd also like to see your other drawings if that's possible....most fan art out there is amateurish at best, and the official isn't much better. Nice work!!

Chimaira said:
That looks really really cool...I'd also like to see your other drawings if that's possible....most fan art out there is amateurish at best, and the official isn't much better. Nice work!!
Just go to his homepage, he's got them all on the site.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Farting Bob, how swell of you:).....Thanks again Addicted2macs...your sweet drawing of a bowazon has been my desktop image for ages:) That picture is so cool, and now I know who to thank.

Sint Nikolaas

Diabloii.Net Member
Really sexy stuff! I think it looks exactly like Stroodle, especially the way he keeps his legs together :p

''Mil & Sam''

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Sweet Jesus!

Now where's strijdje? So I can punch him for getting such an awesome drawing. :p

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
Serdash said:
Sweet Jesus!

Now where's strijdje? So I can punch him for getting such an awesome drawing. :p
Probably aiming to get a second 1.10 99'er while still entertaining a girlfriend, studying, working out, etc. Nutter.... Sleep just don't fit in his schedule.

A2M, that's great. Very nice image, as usual. Plz keep it up!