Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

beginning javazon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by foofighter, Nov 4, 2006.

1. foofighter

foofighter IncGamers Member

beginning javazon

Hey, I'm just starting off with a javazon, aiming to max lightning fury and lightning strike and charged strike for synergies, with about 12 points in valkyrie and as many as i can get in pierce. Also im putting 2 points in crit strike, dodge and avoid and 3 in evade. Im playing in /players 4 in single player because players 1 is too easy and levelling up is too slow, so im at lvl 18 in the jail, but the thing is i have nothing very powerful to kill things with, because obviously my javelin damage sucks and ive only just got charged strike. What is the normal way of being able to kill things fairly quickly before u get to lightning fury and that? Thanks

2. WrongdayJ

WrongdayJ IncGamers Member

Really, there isn't one. I just stick a point in Jab and use Charged strike until the better skills become available. I also use the lightning bolt skill alot (not too many points into it though). Gets me used to chucking Javs until LF is available. :azn:
    This is why alot of people (myself included) have a hard time with Duriel (untwinked) in normal difficulty. He's not hard as Bosses go, you just don't have any good skills/equipment/stats when you face him.

Hope this helps. . .