Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Begining MF

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Azuth, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Azuth

Azuth IncGamers Member

Begining MF

Hey guys, I recently got back into D2 after quitting WoW. Most of my friends are still terribly addicted to WoW so I don't really have anyone to get some freebies off of.

I've leveled my barb to 50 but have only been able to farm normal mode since my gear is pretty lacking. From the guides I've read I fit into the titan barb build. Whirl/zerk/sword mastery. I'm not too concerned if my build isn't perfect at the moment because if I get the gear I don't have a problem leveling another one.

I've been having trouble getting my hands on any MF gear and since nightmare is pretty tough for me beyond act 2, the most I have is a naglering and some low seed chance guards. I'm currently using a King's Grace great sword, as my weapon with random rares that have decent resists/stats on them for the rest of my gear aside from the chance guards and naglering.

So what should I do to get some better MF capabilities?

2. candystar

candystar IncGamers Member

Re: Begining MF

Collect some topazes and socket it into as much equipment as you can, or you can just make a sorc instead following this method it'll be more efficient since you'll be able to do better mf runs.

3. Azuth

Azuth IncGamers Member

Then just farm normal until I get a decent weapon or some trade bait?

4. candystar

candystar IncGamers Member

You should aim for NM runs, collect pgems and head to the trading forum here you'll get some stuff so much cheaper than ingame trades.

5. Eldonas

Eldonas IncGamers Member

I try to lvl up to about 75 when you can easily do NM then as candystar said collect perfect topaz'z and putthem in three socket helms or 4 socket armor it is the best way to get cheap MF gear. I also sugest you make a sorc for MF teleing makes them much better for the MF runs.