Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

been 1 month on d2 and dont no what far cast is??? how do i get it???

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by nadasive, Nov 2, 2006.

1. nadasive

nadasive IncGamers Member

been 1 month on d2 and dont no what far cast is??? how do i get it???

hi, ok im new to diablo and ive been playing for a month now. but i herd this thing about far cast and my friend gave me his zon. 5.2k charge strike damage. he told me to get farcast...how???? where can i find it??? any one know??

2. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

Far Cast is often achieved using 3rd party programs, which isn't something to be discussed here as it violates not only the forum's rules, but the EULA agreed upon joining bnet.

Otherwise, I think you can do it manually, but I'm not sure how, or whether discussing it is taboo here or not.

3. killian27

killian27 IncGamers Member

Search in the amazon or PVP forum... there is a way to "legit" farcast... though its not as consistently effective as cheating im sure. either way, its better to be inconsitent legitly than 100% cheater.

4. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

Legit or not, is it really that fun or fair to kill anything off screen? To each their own I guess.:undecided:

5. bobofuzzlymunky

bobofuzzlymunky IncGamers Member

lesson- if your javzon cant live without farcasting dont make one. otherwise the "legit" version has something to do with throwing javs+cs-ing at the same time.

sidenote- you actually tele to the enemy for a split second to land the fc. its been documented. so TECHNICALLY you cant hit things off screen, just on the very edge. ^.^