Because y'all are all special little snowflakes. . .

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
So.... Some of y'all know I have been on this site for almost 10 years (Jesus in a ham sack!). Some of y'all have me beat by at least another 10. AT LEAST. But I made some really good friends here, even some lovers. ;) lololol... And with that said, I just wanted to share that teeny tidbit. Thank you for some awesome years, some awesome people, some hilarious memories.

Oh, and Zokar proposed to me. I said yes!!!!!! WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Congrats, lovebirds! Will we get to see a couple wedding pictures or is that too weird?

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Wonderful!! We were looking for a rug guy.

Thank y'all!! Um, maybe? That might be a private exchange though, but I also invoke the right to change my mind later. :grin:

Noodle

Yet another classic example of demon-killing bringing couples together, just like Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt, and Simon and Garfunkle.

LozHinge the Unhinged

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy Days you two, congratulations!

I'm so happy for you that I am prepared to relinquish my "I saw him/her first" rage. But seriously, both of you - i saw Zokar/Leo first.

*party/animal balloons*

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Yet another classic example of demon-killing bringing couples together, just like Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt, and Simon and Garfunkle.
You forgot Hall and Oates, Kermit and Piggy, Stan and Wendy!!!

Congrats!

We will delete our nude pics of each other and the naughty letters, right?
Thank you!!!!

Nooo.... nooo. Save them for the memories. ;)

Happy Days you two, congratulations!

I'm so happy for you that I am prepared to relinquish my "I saw him/her first" rage. But seriously, both of you - i saw Zokar/Leo first.

*party/animal balloons*
Lol!! thank you!! I saw Loz first but saw Zokar last and we all know we save the best for last! ;)