Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

beat diablo..no more normal?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Phairdono, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Phairdono

Phairdono IncGamers Member

beat diablo..no more normal?

Hey,

I only have D2 classic, but I ordered D2LOD online and it's on the way. Today I beat diablo in act 4 , and now as I understand it I can't view any normal games? I can only see nightmare games in the game list. Is there anyway to see normal games? Also, if I create a normal game to open a cow portal... if I personally don't kill the king can I keep making cow portals?

Also, once I get LoD and install, since I haven't beaten act 5 on normal, will I be able to view normal games again?

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

You cant view normal games after you beat diablo on D2C. If you make a cow portal whoever that hasent killed it already and kills it, you wont be able to make anymore. I dont know about the LoD installation thing, i forgot.

3. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

u won't be able to see norm in classic again, when u get LOD, u start all over from a1 to a5. then go to nightmare.

4. th5418

th5418 Banned

Um no, you start from act4 going to act5. Not from act1

5. Panix

Panix IncGamers Member

I'm glad someone asked this question because I just beat diablo as well and was wondering the same thing :lol:

6. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

oops, my mistake, was thinking bout him making a new char stupid me... i also once went from d2c to d2x, and it's best to let other ppl make the cow portal then u can kill the king if u like ^^

7. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Though you cannot see normal games once diablo(or ball in exp) is killed, you still can :

1. Create your own normal games...just select the correct difficulty level on the create game screen.

2. You can use a character that has not yet beaten normal to view normal games and then join games you see with your other character that has finished normal.

This will also happen after finishing Nightmare as well.