Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BEAST Runeword Question

Discussion in 'Druid' started by creatine_rage_2002, Mar 9, 2004.

1. creatine_rage_2002

creatine_rage_2002 IncGamers Member

BEAST Runeword Question

Im thinking of making a BEAST zerker axe for my WB Fireclaw druid. The question i have is this: BEAST comes with +3 to Lycanthropy and +3 to Werebear. Will these +3 to skills stack with my existing skills??? For example, if i have 4 to WB and 4 to Lycan will the BEAST make them both 7's?

Thanks in advance

BTW...Ive been tinkering around with different 1 handed weapons. Ive tried LS with Amn, Aldurs weapon with 3x Shael, and Phase Blade with 6x Shael. Would it be worth my effort to make the BEAST, or should i use the runes i have to make a Chains of Honor Armor??

2. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Yes the Beast bonuses will go straight to your skills

Not sure of you're build, but I think that if you have the stuff to make CoH you should because there are decent mid-price weapons, while I think CoH is a league above most other armors

3. creatine_rage_2002

creatine_rage_2002 IncGamers Member

As for my build, Im a Fireclaws WereBear. Ive maxed FC, Fissure, Volcano, and working on maxing Firestorm. I also have a point in Oak Sage. Im a lvl 73 and my current gear is as follows:

Jalals with open socket
    1650 Def. Stone Wire Fleece
    String of Ears Demonhide Sash
    46% MF War Travellers
    Lavagouts
    RavenFrost Ring
    Dwarf Star Ring
    Cats Eye Amulet

1 hand weapon is usually a 3 x Shaeled Aldurs Jagged Star, but as I said before Im testing a Lightsabre socketed with Amn and a 6 x Shaeled Phase Blade (120% IAS....very nice....might be faster than Fury!). When I use the 1 handed, I carry a Stormshield with a perfect diamond in it.

My 2 hand weapon right now is the Buriza. Nice IAS and cold damage for those monsters that are Fire Immune.

4. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

i think beast is a VERY underrated weapon... 240 ED + lvl 9 FANAT = over 400 ED with SICK IAS

however.. i do not think beast is a good rune word for shifters. fanat Aura does not increase wereform IAS at all. I think that it still not a "fast" weapon in a wereform durid build.

a BOTD warspike on the other hand is the fastest weapon and power for the werewolf. you get that last frame rate with it.

i think that you should use a azurewraith (if you cant get BOTD warspike) and make chains... I think that chains is also a lote more tradeable too...

anyways.. b4 you do what i say... go play with some numbers in the wereform IAS calculator... so you can see.

thnx
    stef

5. psuedoenviro

psuedoenviro IncGamers Member

Do minions get the full bonus from fanat aura or just the party bonus?

Also, I thought the fanat aura had no effect on shapeshifted attack speeds.