Beast question

Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
Beast question

Hey all, I'm currently trying to collect runes for beast runeword for a new skelemancer that I'm about to build, I'm curious as to what weapons are the standard for beast-weilding summoners? I don't want to waste unneccesary strength to carry some super-godly eth zerker-axe beast when all I'm really looking for is the fanat aura...thanks in advance!

HYKO

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey all, I'm currently trying to collect runes for beast runeword for a new skelemancer that I'm about to build, I'm curious as to what weapons are the standard for beast-weilding summoners? I don't want to waste unneccesary strength to carry some super-godly eth zerker-axe beast when all I'm really looking for is the fanat aura...thanks in advance!
zerk isn't that high on strength requirment. only 138
u can easily get away with + str items
IMO those r still the best to put beast in..
but if u really dun want to use zerk there is two other good options
either a scourge or a caduceus
caduceus has the lowst of 3, 97str only
scourge is on 125

so .. there u go hope this helps

Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh ok, thanks a lot lol, I guess I should've done some homework before posting dumb questions :p

ubermoose

Diabloii.Net Member
If you dont mind about not being able to sell it again after [or at least, not without some trouble]. Then just make it in any axe you find that you have the str to equip.

If, and this is what it sounds like, you cant afford to do that just make it in a zerker and either add more str, or more +str items.

Much better if you decide to trade it away or make another char.

Lord Nyax

Banned
A Double Axe is a fairly easy weapon to make it out of, as the max number of sockets is 5, and the str req is very low. Thus, any Double Axe in NM and beyond is a viable Beast in the making.