Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BearSin viable for hardcore PVP?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by AzaZaz, Mar 23, 2005.

1. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

BearSin viable for hardcore PVP?

hey, lookin for style points on my next dueler and this caught my interest. what would i need to make it work? couldnt find a guide, if anyone could point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers

2. Zero-unit

Zero-unit IncGamers Member

Weresins are amongst the hardest wereshifters to play. Most werebear varients rely on defense where as Assassins have little. However these are very speed freindly and have the possibility of reaching 3 frame attack. You'll most likely want to have a speed weapon and let Venom be your damage, having speed on a claw would be a plus since it would gain damage and attack rating bonus's from Claw Mastery. For this kind of build I'de usually recomend going all dexterity and vitality since when using a claw dexterity also gives damage as well as more attack rating and defense points. This is where youll need to find strength substitues amongst your equipment. Enigma would be excelent to help you in the strength area, keep in mind burst of Speed won't help your speed so stick with Fade. In turn this gives more damage reduction and resist allowing you to use much faster and lighter shields such as the Whistans Call, best choice for fast block. As for charms stick with the Shadow skillers. If you have any questions let me know.

[email protected]~

3. AzaZaz

AzaZaz IncGamers Member

sounds like i'm gonna be scrapping the bottom of the barrel? is it worth putting the effort into this build for high lvl chars. Am i gonna get taken apart by barbs and pallys? if not i wont waste my time, i'm realistic, this is hc dueling so 1 out of 10 isnt a good enough win ratio for me :)

4. Zero-unit

Zero-unit IncGamers Member

In my experience it is a costly build to support and thrives very hard to keep up in the dueling world. In my opinion if this is for Hard core forget it.

[email protected]~

5. Aerath

Aerath IncGamers Member

Link to the discussion.

6. Kosmos

Kosmos IncGamers Member