be a pal

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
be a pal

yup, guess who joined the group. how long does it take for the stuff to update? should I send an email to someone to tell them to give me pal status?

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
dantose said:
wow, that WAS quick turn around time. They must have it automated now
If you do it through the user cp: paid subscriptions, it is automated. The old school way isn't though.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
If you do it through the user cp: paid subscriptions, it is automated. The old school way isn't though.
ha, I have a medal next to my pal status! I'm also tied with your post count! YES!

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
dantose said:
ha, I have a medal next to my pal status! I'm also tied with your post count! YES!
Yeah but you get butt-ugly red instead of yellow. And where you got a medal, I got a cookie.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I have grown weary of the pirate hat

I need a picture of something cool wearing a pirate hat, like a flying penguin or a rock...

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
pirate hat >>>>> animated anything
Edible avatar >>>>>> pirate hats.

Welcome aboard, dantose. :wave: Hope Anakhahahah was gentle when he gave you a lap dance. ;)

-Rafty

Anakha1

Banned
He hasn't gotten his lapdance from me yet because I haven't seen him in the Pal forum yet. I'm sure he's just waiting with baited breath for it, though. :teeth:

And naked streaking Calvin avatar >>>>>>>> all other avatars.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
He hasn't gotten his lapdance from me yet because I haven't seen him in the Pal forum yet. I'm sure he's just waiting with baited breath for it, though. :teeth:

And naked streaking Calvin avatar >>>>>>>> all other avatars.
well, I'm now waiting. Why do I have the feeling I will need to burn my eyes out tomorrow?

self made animated 'tars using programs that don't tell you they will label the 'tar as made with a trial version until you spend insane amounts of time getting it to look (mostly) right >>>>>>> even naked calvin

Anakha1

Banned
*gives dantose a lapdance so profound, so magnificent, so arousing, so incredibly encompassing, that it tears the fabric of reality itself*

... and I'm spent.

*streaks naked through the forum*

Anakha1

Banned
Raft Boy said:
My eyes!!! The goggles do nothing!!!!!!!11!!1

*does an naked jig... just for Rafty*

I had to do this... my avatar just wouldn't be complete if I didn't. I think it suits me so perfectly. *wistful sigh*

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
*does an naked jig... just for Rafty*

I had to do this... my avatar just wouldn't be complete if I didn't. I think it suits me so perfectly. *wistful sigh*
eh, I've had my character change slightly with particular avatars, but I have yet to scream at the top of my lungs or proclaim my disbelief in the Virgin Mary

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm going to bed, so I'll leave you with what we all came here to see: hardcore nudity!

*streaks through forum naked too while Shake Your Booty plays in the background*