Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BattleNet...WTF

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Sukkoi19, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Sukkoi19

Sukkoi19 IncGamers Member

BattleNet...WTF

Alright, so Im kind of a noob at this game, only been playing for like a month. I decide to try out open BattleNet, as I dont really like the idea of only playing while connected to their servers. I take my lvl ** Zealot on there, and it seems like every game I join is a frigging trading session, and to top it off, they are trading **** Ive never even seen before. This dudes offering me a CB that does like 98,000 max frigging damage, armors that have more than 50,000 defense, various other with so many modifiers that the text size is like microscopic. What the hell, whats the point of even playing with **** like that? On top of that, I help this one dude out with waypoints, and he levels like 30 levels in under a minute, just going through the Maggot Lair in normal. He also had some sort of attack that pretty much killed everything on the entire map with one swipe.

On top of that, whats with all these guys begging for ****? I mean this guys got all this hacked ****, and hes begging me for my Enigma Archon plate that took me like 100 hours to put together, couldnt he just hack himself something a million times better. It seemed like every game description was begging for hacked charms as well, WTF is up with that?

Did I just try it out on a bad day, or is this the status of open BattleNet? Closed BattleNet is looking better and better, I just dont have the time to play online like I do offline, maybe Ill just stick to single-player with the occassional LAN sessions with my buddys.

Sorry for the rant, I guess there is really only one question in there.

2. DreamlessDude

DreamlessDude IncGamers Member

Hmm to answer your question, Open battlenet is like this nearly all the time. In fact, i don't think you have seen the worst out of it. Thats the reason nearly none of us go to open battle.net to play and even if we do, we play in passworded games

3. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

That sounds about normal for Open Battlenet...

On the other hand, welcome to the SPF, your haven from Battlenet of all kinds and its problems. Be sure to DL ATMA, and if you want Multiplayer games theres a thread at the top of the page :)

4. Sukkoi19

Cool man, thanks. A buddy of mine whos an old hand at this gave me ATMA the day I bought the game pretty much so I got that one covered. I just snagged the new version as well.

Im sorry to here that is the norm for open BattleNet, you say it gets worse yet Eh?? I couldnt even begin to imagine that.

5. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

:wave: Wellcome to SPF and i hope you will forget gonig to O.B.N. This days evry1 can cheat it's much easyer from playing right.

And another stuff on O.B.N. good not cheated items have big price that's why he ask u for your stuffs.

6. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Hello! :howdy:

Welcome to SPF!

Read the stickies and FAQ, visit EMB and have fun!

If you are going to play MP games with us, I am sure we will meet

:)

7. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

welcome to the SPF :)

8. Sukkoi19

Cool, thanks for the welcome.

9. sam_manzanza

sam_manzanza Banned

Welcome :howdy:
    Have fun here :)