Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Battlenet withdrawals

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by gblan, Mar 3, 2004.

1. gblan

gblan IncGamers Member

Battlenet withdrawals

My cable company is upgrading all the lines in my building and my cable modem will be out for a while. I'm forced to play single player in the mean time. MAN I'd forgotten how fun single player can be. Gotta play untwinked there and no muling. My play skills are really put to the test too. I played single player for a year or so before Battlenet and thought I was fair at it. Now I have a few months of B.net experiance and find my single player game is vastly better. A lot of teachers and coaches go a long way to improving your game. And of course there's this great forum....

2. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

i totally agree, however, if u play too much sp, u find it boring then u go back to mp, then back to singlep it's like a cycle, of course, u cannot quit ^^

3. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

Gotta love singleplayer. I still go back to it when I want to test some skill/items out. With an item/char editor =). I miss my lvl 99 holy shock. time for some single player.

4. purehybrid

purehybrid IncGamers Member

Info pretty please with blood and bones in it...

I work out of town in the middle on nowhere Alaska. The only internet connection I have is 33.6 modem for $40 a month! Yay!

Back to the subject matter. I am at work for three weeks at a time, but fiend for D2, however I would like to know where to get single player item editors and stuff. A friend said that he had charms that gave x666% exp per kill. I am thinking if I can get something like this I can level up quick and see what chars I would like to get level'd up during my limited time in town.

Also it would be fun to craft uber crazy stuff just for something to do...

5. th5418

th5418 Banned

You could play on b.net with yourself. I dont see the difference.

6. purehybrid

purehybrid IncGamers Member

$40 per month for sloooooowwww internet connection, and I like the idea of crafting stuff for fun. Something to get past my withdrawals.