Battlenet to SP

PimpDaddyWicked

Diabloii.Net Member
Battlenet to SP

Hi all,

I have been soloing a necromancer on battlenet and would like to bring him to single player with his current skills and equipment. However, i go to my save file and enter USWEST i cannot find the .d2s file which contains this important information :(

can anybody please help me find a way to either import or replicate my character and his equipment.

Thanks for any assistance :)

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
You're playing on closed battle.net, that means your d2s file is saved on the battle.net servers. So you just can't access it. Btw, that's the whole purpose of closed battle.net : preventing people from editing their d2s file and get godly modified items on the closed realm :grin: !

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, you need to start the character on single player/open bnet in order to be able to access the character file(s).
Same with closed characters, you have to make a character on closed bnet in order to be able to play there with that character, there's no way to import/export them elsewhere.

PimpDaddyWicked

Diabloii.Net Member
What is a good character and item editer so i can create a new necro and just copy the XP, stats, resistances and all equipment?

Esuna

Diabloii.Net Member
Exactly, I'm sure your level isn't all too high or anything so you can earn back what you lose in no time.

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Exactly, I'm sure your level isn't all too high or anything so you can earn back what you lose in no time.
True... everything is MUCH easier to get on B-net... that's why I throw it in my friends face :grin: He has dial-up lol.