Diabloii.Net Member
Battle Tales: 1337 Druidz 2: RAAAAIIIIIDDD!!!111

http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot017.jpg

Hey all

ABOUT THE TEAM!

Current Level: 22
Act and Quest: 3 , 2
Casualties: 0

This is a battle tales of a team of HC ladder USWEST druids. Most of us haven't played pvm in so long we can't remember how! Our quest is to play as far as we can until we all die. Our goal is to wipe out hell nithalak using mostly poopy gear if we can.

The team is captained by me and Proudfoot, although other druids are regulars. If you want in, all you have to be a druid roughly the same level, semi-untwinked (no good items allowed, but you are allowed some low level set items to level quickly). Simply add me (*garbad_the_Weak) or Proud (*Proudfoot) and we will play.

We typically play 1 pm mst or 6 pm mst, depending on my and prouds work schedules.

Hit space after the pix to view them (like geocities). Anyone who wants to host my files I would love that!
--------
Participants in this report:

Garbad lvl 22
FlameRainer (Firestorm and armageddon)
http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot014.jpg

Proudfoot lvl 20
Hunter (bow and summons)

Hot sweat dripped from my body. It had taken some persuasion, but we finally convinced Jehry to allow us personal access to his harem. Proud and I boldy began to explore...

http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot005.jpg

Without the stink of our rancid dog or the filth of the necro, things went smoothly. After some easy fighting, we wandered into the arcane sanctum.
http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot007.jpg

We fought until we met the summoner, barely breaking a sweat. My flame and his bow were a nice combo, wiping out all enemies with ease. Proud actually managed to kill something this game too.
http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot008.jpg

When we found tal rashas tomb, we stupidly decided to split up. Competition and pride overpowered reason. Things went fine (although slowly) until I met a room of unraveler champions. I was pounded, ripping through 6 rejuvs in a few seconds. I ran past them (cut off from behind by skeles reviving too fast) and was caught in a room, isolated and afraid.

http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot009.jpg

Fortunately, proud was able to save me and slaughter them with ease.

Proud then stuck his shaft in the orifice and splattered goo everywhere.
http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot010.jpg
http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot011.jpg

As we began act 3, we saw a familiar face...
http://www.eccentrix.com/members/gogogo13/Screenshot015.jpg

What terrors would await us as we explored the fallen cities of kurast....

Garbad

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't remember them all... Everyone should get MSN so we can organize better.

Edit: Oh, and for the record, I declined to shaft the orifice, because I couldn't cube my staff, since my cube and inventory were full. Gaybard did the honours.

And look at this "leetitude".

Asheron

Diabloii.Net Member
That looks like a bunch of fun,I might even end up joining. :p

oh btw. most of the pics don't work.. ><"

Super5

Diabloii.Net Member
Asheron said:
That looks like a bunch of fun,I might even end up joining. :p

oh btw. most of the pics don't work.. ><"
When you bring up the link, just go to the end and hit spacebar once, then enter. That should work (it has a space at the end like Garbad said in the first post). I second Sim's comment, what are all your accounts?

Sim.The.GoSu

Diabloii.Net Member
Garb you should make an official thread. Also, pls add me when you get on *Sim.the.GoSu I added you. I'll be on later tonight and tomorow(est)

Sim.The.GoSu

Diabloii.Net Member
-The Birth of my fire hunter was a joyful moment.
From level one to the 20th level in a day. Destroing my foes with a single skill. The holes in the earth would burn them and eliminate them. I reached act 2 with ease. Destroying Scarabs and Hell Slingers alike, Blood Lords and Hell Clans. Finaly, joining a cow game, a lag spike hit me, and there lay my hunter. The gold scattered, blood everywhere. I sniffed. The fall of my hunter was today. I shall remake him, for he was a great character. May he Rest In Peace.

electricblue

Diabloii.Net Member
AK_Noth has...died.
lvl 24
no story, pure lag, on the way to mep.
rebuilding a pure skellie (physical dmg + meat shield)
on my other account *uwa-leto

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
CA13 has been waiting far too long in act 3 for his brethren, so he got impatient and ventured into flayer territory. Using his trusty cleglaw tooth, he cut through swarms of the little pigmy buggers. Eventually out of the woods, he ran into some ominous looking buildings that seems ancient with age. He found a man, the first one since his journey into the jungle, and proceeded to say hello. Upon closer inspection, the man was already dead, propped up against the wall, with a stake jammed into his skull which proudly beheld the words: "w311c0m3 2 10w3r kur457, j00 n08z0r!"

"Wow," said CA13, "the locals can't spell for shizzle." He walked into the seemingly dead village and was virtually unmolested until he passed into the 2nd and 3rd parts where groups of muttering and gibbering zealots chased him around. Finding his way to a bridge dubbed the "Kurast Causeway," he found the remnants of the council kickin back and drinking lemonade. After hearing CA13 killing and destroying their minions, the wierd ape-like men hobbled from their lounge chairs and threw fire lizards at him. It was no problem really, having full fire res made quick work of them.

Then, he approached the fabled durance of hate. The stairs were littered with bones and blood and well...stuff. He wandered down aimlessly, assuming that whatever was dead was dead, and that he'd be chillin all the way down to who knows where. When he found the steps to the 3rd level, he could hear strange whisperings that sounded like this: "Santa Claus, I've been a good demon the past year. In fact, I only sacrificed 57 humans when I had a limit of 100, so please, can I have legs this year?"

"Blasphemy!!!11!one!!1!" screamed CA13 as he rushed past another wierd group of monkey hobblers. He set upon the legless one has he called him. Realizing his mistake, he backed off and played a little more defensively and eventually won. Lots of brown and green dropped, so he picked them up and found new toys to play with.

He stepped into the red portal and found himself in hell...

~
ok i'm tired of this story business. i'll just lay down act 4 real quickly.
i soloed thru act 4, killing **** and getting quests. chaos sanc was a pain in the *** as i had to wait for curses to be put on me before i could attack to make sure it wasn't iron maiden. diablo was a snap except for his damn firestorm which took me to 2 hp once. I killed him pretty easily besides that. Then I soloed act 5 up until thresh socket where he dropped me a bloodletter. i'm currently lvl 35 waiting for u slowpokes to come. i guess i can mf meph a bit.

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I'll play a little now if Garbad isn't afk >_<

Boo casualties and people-who-go-ahead. Oh well.

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
proudfoot said:
I think I'll play a little now if Garbad isn't afk >_<

Boo casualties and people-who-go-ahead. Oh well.

do u guys want me to mf for u? i have about 230 mf and i'm comfortably killing meph in 8 player games now that i found a coldkill hatchet off of snaptooth shatter or whatever his name is. just let me know.

I knew your nec would die, didn't I say? Remake druid ^^
Sorry about skipping ahead, I missed you guys so I went and did some myself.
(lvl 28 act 4 q2)

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
I knew your nec would die, didn't I say? Remake druid ^^
Sorry about skipping ahead, I missed you guys so I went and did some myself.
(lvl 28 act 4 q2)
i think he means me [act5 q6 lvl 45] i did it all on my own btw. soloing with junk gear is hard work.

please don't hit me gar. i got bored. but i'll wait for u guys now. we can do bloody runs later. i'll help ppl if they need.

Super5

Diabloii.Net Member
coldarmy13 said:
i think he means me [act5 q6 lvl 45] i did it all on my own btw. soloing with junk gear is hard work.

please don't hit me gar. i got bored. but i'll wait for u guys now. we can do bloody runs later. i'll help ppl if they need.
Well I got tired of waiting too.. I'm only level 36 though, waiting in act 5 q6. On a related note, frostwind died from lag spike in normal cows. I guess that spells out the dangers of going too far ahead solo (he was level 50 BTW). I'll wait for you guys.

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
Super5 said:
Well I got tired of waiting too.. I'm only level 36 though, waiting in act 5 q6. On a related note, frostwind died from lag spike in normal cows. I guess that spells out the dangers of going too far ahead solo (he was level 50 BTW). I'll wait for you guys.
yes that was me. and i wasn't trying to get ahead. i was trying to get to damn nm countess to cube myself a lum rune and get some shaels. but that wasn't what killed me. what killed me was when someone tossed a 5 socket exe sword i was gonna make honor out of for my merc in a cow game. i ran to pick it up. demolished by 3 cows but i didn't know it because i got a *** *** connection interrupted. sigh. killed trying to make my merc better. what an irony.