Barry, clear PM box, please. (nt)

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
Barry, clear PM box, please. (nt)

NT = No text
This means you can stop reading at this instant, why did you click on this post in the first place, you nutso. :rant:
 

jsiv

Diabloii.Net Member
Hah!

I didn't click on the post, I merely hovered over the title to see what it was about. Not that "Barry clear your pm box" was that hard to compute. Gogo beer!

EDIT; Anyway, now I know what NT means. Man this forum is a learning experience!
 

jsiv

Diabloii.Net Member
Wait a minute....NT means NO THANKS!!!

How dare yóu steal that abbreviation for your own purposes, Toli??!

PS: WUW, WUG PZL!!!1!!
 

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
jsiv said:
Wait a minute....NT means NO THANKS!!!

How dare yóu steal that abbreviation for your own purposes, Toli??!

PS: WUW, WUG PZL!!!1!!

If we are stealing abbreviations, that means:

Wow! Undead Worms!, We Understand Greek. Pork is Zesty n' de-Licious!

-Matt
 

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
Cleglaw_Himself said:
Obviously designed to make everyone be a pal. Which I probably should try to be...
Same here... I don't get it though. I have a 'credit' card, it's a VISA that is connected to my bank account. The ONLY thing that seperates it from a real credit card is that my card has no credit.

I pay with it in stores. I play those MMORPG's with monthly feas on that card. I buy books, games, yada yada with it. I've payed shipments from the states with this card. The one thing I haven't been able to do so far is becoming a PayPal and the error message I get isn't chrystal clear but it looks like they don't accept my card because it's no *credit* card.

Why? I don't get it...

-Toli
 

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm. Toli, I used to be a PAL, using my VISA card with no credit. Either they changed the PayPal procedure here, or something else is wrong.

Maybe your massive Broccoli invoices have risen suspicions with some anti-terrorrist agency who froze your PayPal access? :scratch:
 

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
That sounds like a debit card, not a credit card. I know it says VISA on it so it LOOKS like a credit card, but it's not really a credit card.

Toliphar said:
Same here... I don't get it though. I have a 'credit' card, it's a VISA that is connected to my bank account. The ONLY thing that seperates it from a real credit card is that my card has no credit.

I pay with it in stores. I play those MMORPG's with monthly feas on that card. I buy books, games, yada yada with it. I've payed shipments from the states with this card. The one thing I haven't been able to do so far is becoming a PayPal and the error message I get isn't chrystal clear but it looks like they don't accept my card because it's no *credit* card.

Why? I don't get it...

-Toli
 

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
Yes, they reduced the number of PM's for non-PALs. You just need to keep them cleared. Just make a habit of deleting a PM after you read it. If it's important, save it off to disk. Use YOUR resources for saving information instead of the forum's. I don't see that as being unreasonable.
 

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
He knows that it is. He just didn't think of the term debit card and hence the ' around the 'credit'. But that was not the point. The point was why his debit card didn't work while others (ie mine) did.
 

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
Ah, well then it must be the Broccoli invoices! :teeth:



doubleOObubble said:
He knows that it is. He just didn't think of the term debit card and hence the ' around the 'credit'. But that was not the point. The point was why his debit card didn't work while others (ie mine) did.
 

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
It bugs the hell out of me... I've wanted to be a pal and contribute to this site for a long time now. *sigh*
 
Top