Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Barbaric Adventures.......tierd or runs

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by STINGER, Mar 9, 2004.

1. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Barbaric Adventures.......tierd or runs

Well as it said, Sting has gotten a bit bored with all the runs so I have been wondering around creating carnage randomly. Mostly focusing on the high lvl areas in all acts.

I spent almost all evening in a solo run hitting: Pit, Masoleum, Ancinent Tunnels, ALL Temples Act 3, River, and every Super Uni in Act 5 and more, poping Urns and all. i forgot about maggot lair and may hit that next time.

I am planning on visiting Ancinet KAA for a cup of tea and his head tonight!

I am running with simply a Gheeds 36% Ptop IK Helm and that is about it for MF and finding some nice things including the first ever rune I have found anywhere but Forge over LUM, a Mal in Tamoe Last night!

Exp at ** solo isnt all that great but its similar to Classic 1.09 at the same lvl which although slow I am accustom to

2. ZeonZaku

ZeonZaku IncGamers Member

hopefully I will have a group doing this one day. Runs bore me to death and MF is no picnic either. I think HC should be all about the questing in groups.

3. CoonerTheRed

CoonerTheRed IncGamers Member

that used to be a lot of fun- i ran with Khell and some others one night going after Kaa and exploring the temples in 1.09... a blast :thumbsup:

4. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

i have killed Kaa on several occasion in 1.09 and have ran the temples a number of times in 1.10.

Only big issues with a KAA run is finding him first and the lack of leechable foes. I am afraid I may have to abandon the run if it spawns to many unleechables.

5. Bearcub

Bearcub IncGamers Member

Thats pretty much what the group i hang with does. Tho last night i was surprised and got the deeds screen for our efforts. We are in the icy caverns when i see one yes one bright little white guy, As i am like what is he doing down here in my head he dies, poof my barbs life is almost gone, im still in shock so do not immeadiatly hit the rejuve, so lol i am slain by a siren, who hardly can even hit my barb.

If you go to all areas never be surprised, always be ready, and it is lots of fun, except losing my level 86 barb.

6. ZeonZaku

ZeonZaku IncGamers Member

wait what is a KAA run?

Sorry I can't figure this out..

7. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

There is a guy named Ancinet Kaa (might be more to the nameI forget) but he is in the largest of the false tombes in the Acnyon Act 2. He is one of those Haradrums or big tall summoner types.

Running the tombs is a pretty fun run as there are plenty of bosses and gold chest in each. Great EXP at the right lvls, but you tend to have a lot of unleechables to deal with.

KAA use to be or almost always was LE Convic and many times MSLE back in 1.09 and was a tuff kill for most.

8. Bearcub

Bearcub IncGamers Member

Kaa and his mob used to be downright deadly. Now days hes a push over. Does anyone else think the sunnoner is easier now days also.

9. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

Well, they lighened up a few of those "culling the herd guys" like Summoner, Nithlak, Indu, Sparky, Bartuc...etc, but i think brought up a bunch of others to potential death at the same time.

Summoner in Norm still gets his kills and almost got one last night in our SCD game.

Personally I dont understand how peeps die to him other than just being simply in a rush. He is a one hit maybe two kill, and one leap and swing it is over.

10. kardinaal

kardinaal IncGamers Member

Personally I dont understand how peeps die to him other than just being simply in a rush. He is a one hit maybe two kill, and one leap and swing it is over.

Usually a combination of lag and a stray ice bolt does the trick quite nicely. That's why I allways go in first, so the bolts come behind me.

It's not usually barbs or sorcs that die, its them poor pallies and druids that need to take the long way around. Tried running him with 3 druids in a game once, no easy stuff ;).

11. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Personally I dont understand how peeps die to him other than just being simply in a rush. He is a one hit maybe two kill, and one leap and swing it is over

The biggest pain about the Summoner is his freeze attack. Most low lvls dont have CBF so they get chilled and fire walled. He is deffinitely one of the "herd cullers"