Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Barb ww RANGE BUG

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by mclarke, Oct 1, 2006.

1. mclarke

mclarke IncGamers Member

Barb ww RANGE BUG

any-one know about this?, from my experience with my botd gpa barb (who rocked pub games) the MAXIMUM range on ww is 3, to check this try this simple test:
    put some ar crap on a ww barb using a polearm with 5 range or more
    get a smiter using a range 3 axe
    get smiter to shift smite while barb wws just out of reach, notice pala is NOT hit, and if he is, he usually hits you back (exception is that he blocks instead of hitting on a well timed ww)

very annoying, took me around 2-3 months to figure out something was wrong with my range, luckily for me i had 2nd trick up sleeve for killing smiters called widowmaker :D, widow him from over a screens range away, if he charges/teles at u or moves to into your screen switch immediately and start wwing, they either decide to hold left click on u where most people with brains can pwn em ez from here or stand still where u repeat widow use, works 95% of time

2. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

You're just whirling too close to him.

3. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Better test: Stand right outside the Smiter's range. Then try and Zerk him or Conc him...if you hit, prolly not bugged. If you can't, something might be wrong.