Barb Vs Necro smack down challenge

mcm

Banned
Barb Vs Necro smack down challenge

Blobs and I want to duel East necros. Make your chars, or let me give you a godly necro file, leave your AIM/email/whatever info and time to play, and FIGHT (tcp/ip games).
 

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
koda or phrex message me when you have a character that i can observe east pubs with. ;)
 

txmielnik

Diabloii.Net Member
Is it possible for a barb to beat a good necro?

I haven't yet seen a barb who could put up a decent fight against a bone necro. They just keep teleporting and shot BS.
 

dys0r

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't played on Open since the early days of d2's release. And I don't have character editors, so one of you will either have to send me a good Open nec char, or I can PM you guys my nec's stats and what he wears (which I prefer -- don't worry, he doesn't use those dumb bugged ass 70-15s). Heh, either way, I'm in.

- Ter
 

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
mcm said:
Blobs and I want to duel East necros. Make your chars, or let me give you a godly necro file, leave your AIM/email/whatever info and time to play, and FIGHT (tcp/ip games).

my email address is [email protected]

I know i probably won't win seeing as my boning skills aren't of the top quality, but i look forward to dueling against good bvc seeing as how mine (barb) was relatively succesful before i stripped it to make a v/t, any chance u and blobs will duel my v/t some time? :D
 

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
luis19 said:
mcm would definitely duel ur v/t since he has all this crap for owning v/ts apparently

well since it is my first pally and all, i'd probably lose badly, but hey, what ever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, only reason i decided to play a v/t is cause my friend's smite/chargge/zeal hybrid keeps beating my bvc that is relatively good.
 

mcm

Banned
Can you tell me whether you're already on USWest NL or whether you wanna do a TCP/IP duel please?
 

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
mcm, would mind dueling my nubbish Hammerdin? I know that it's not a real challenge for any real PvPer, but I just want to know how lame he is. I play SP only, and can host. If you're up, give me a pm, I'm usually up on 10-11 and 18-21 GMT+2.
Anyway, I'll host a game for all the chars "converted" from bnet to join.
IP 213.164.105.238

NOTE To SPFers:
I will only use a copy of my hammerdin, which will be not used to interact with ATMA and SPF forumites.

EDIT:Game is up, please join.
EDIT2: Game is down, thank to jordy666 for joining with his stylish Zealot and his FC/Maul Bear.
 

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Darknicrofia said:
well since it is my first pally and all, i'd probably lose badly, but hey, what ever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, only reason i decided to play a v/t is cause my friend's smite/chargge/zeal hybrid keeps beating my bvc that is relatively good.
he has a setup that will negate your foh so you'll be forced to melee him. and from that point on it's pretty much tanking and he will win.
 

mcm

Banned
GMT + 2!?!? I'm -7, that's a fairly sizable problem.. I think morotsjs is in Europe and +1 too... Do you have AIM?
 

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone up to duel a HLammerdin? If you're, please post here, I'll get a game up as soon as possible.
 

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
rikstaker said:
:lol:

Did you duel?

Rik
A bit. But he had some lag issues (I'm from Europe, no not the realm, the continent). Managed to beat my hammerdin once with his lvl99 Zealot (stupid chance to hit bonus based on level :D ). All the other matches were won by me! :)

Game up at 213.164.105.238
Come and own me. :)
 

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
Masas said:
A bit. But he had some lag issues (I'm from Europe, no not the realm, the continent). Managed to beat my hammerdin once with his lvl99 Zealot (stupid chance to hit bonus based on level :D ). All the other matches were won by me! :)

Game up at 213.164.105.238
Come and own me. :)
Game down, sorry for the person who came, I was afk.
 
Top