Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Barb help

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Feador, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Feador

Feador IncGamers Member

Barb help

hi guys, i need some help in making a WW barb, but i got a few qns regarding ww, are ww barbs still viable? i m thinking of using GF as the weapon is it alright?

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

For me to run a barb in hell, he has to have a long range weapon. Because I'm a crazy MFer, I went for Tomb Reaver Cryptic Axe. Not only is it good for MFing, but it works extremely well in other areas. I don't think there are many non-BoTD WW barbs out there who can breeze through hell easily.

I personally don't like the sword and shield approach for WWers, I like to see those types in a concentrate build. If you do want to try for a S&S WW barb, make sure you have alot of life, and alot of leech. If you'd rather try a spear or polearm, find one with big damage, fast attack speed and long range. The WW skill is only made faster by increased attack speed in the weapon (one reason why I like tomb reaver).

I have never tried a S&S WW barb in 1.10, so I don't have the best opinion. From what I have heard, people tend to struggle with such a build as that.

3. Atomium

Atomium IncGamers Member

Sword WW Barbs do survive in Hell, but they don't kill fast anymore, even with a BotD. For example, if I solo a group of 10 cows in a 8-players Hell Cow Level, I will spin for 2-3 minutes before the last one will drop. A Sorc will dispose of them in 10 secs...

If you want better answers on 1.10 barb builds, post this thread in the Barbarian forum.

4. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

i use gf and ss with ww and zerk for PvP and 2 gf's for PvM. I survive fine and kill pretty easy that way.

5. liquidicem

liquidicem IncGamers Member

I have a ww barb who uses IK set. He does just fine anywhere in hell. Lots of leach is very important though.

6. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

u need a extremely large amount of life leech for melee to survive in hell i dink conc barbs kill way too slow even with a botd. ww is still pretty good, i dink it's much faster than concentrate barbs. if u don't want to use a shield, get some nice def using other skills and massive amount of life leech.