Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Barb: fastest runner?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by DettoAltrimenti, Nov 14, 2006.

1. DettoAltrimenti

DettoAltrimenti IncGamers Member

Barb: fastest runner?

I just recently discovered the (amazing) Wolfhowl Fury Visor, and it got me thinking: what is the highest possible FRW a character can receive, and which class is it? There's a good chance someone has already done this, but looking at it briefly I came up with:

Feral Rage(slvl6) - 43%
    Increased Speed(slvl20) - 43%
    Sander's Riprap 40%
    Enigma - 45%
    Circlet of Transportation 30%
    Cat's Eye 30%
    Harmony 36%
    40x sc of inertia 120%
    Frenzy(slvl20) 171%

which leads to a grand total of: 558% faster run/walk. Is this the fastest run/walk speed possible in the game? Burst of Speed gives 61% frw at slvl 20, but they can't wear Wolfhowl to get feral rage, and if I'm leaving out a one-handed weapon with frw, they couldn't wield them both. Any comments?

2. Clay bizzle

Clay bizzle IncGamers Member

Don't forget an Enigma armor, or Trangs armor I suppose. Well instead of Wolfhowl you could use Frenzy to beef your frw up, but of coarse it only last 4 seconds after any hit. Frenzy has the hugest frw bonus though. Duel Fury weapons = +10 Frenzy as well. With Frenzy, the winner is the Barb for sure.

3. Cdnexpat

Cdnexpat IncGamers Member

I believe that sabazi's set gives 80% frw, mavina's belt gives 20% frw, several boots give 40%. At level 20 frenzy gives 47 to 171 frw. Realistically increased speed gives another 40. Then you could load up on frw charms, you could get upwards to 400 frw, but it would be more of a novelty than anything else though.

4. kohlman

kohlman IncGamers Member

Aldurs boots give 40% frw. Also, how are you going to wear wolfhowl and a circlet of transportation at the same time and use feral rage? Feral rage doesnt last that long, and if you are using frenzy to get max speed, you might be able to get both going at once, it just seems a little difficult.

Doesnt too much frw on a barb with maxed inc speed cause the same thing like chargelock/desynch? I've heard that it causes some kind of desynch.