Europe Softcore Banning suspension even you are innocent ??

Nodders

Diabloii.Net Member
I once got banned for logging in to the Americas when I play in EU , met some friends and decided to play with them there , insta ban . So I had a job to get my account back , eventually through a phone call to blizz .
Got it back but I'm stuck in EU and daren't try Americas again . Just like to know why we have the option for different servers but can't use them .

Tarantella

Diabloii.Net Member
Perhaps the people that design and maintain the game never leave their desks and never regularly travel abroad and can't imagine that real people in the real world would do such a thing? o_O

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
I once got banned for logging in to the Americas when I play in EU , met some friends and decided to play with them there , insta ban . So I had a job to get my account back , eventually through a phone call to blizz .
Got it back but I'm stuck in EU and daren't try Americas again . Just like to know why we have the option for different servers but can't use them .
Interesting comment because at the time I was banned I also create a char on US and start playing there 2 weeks before I get banned I never reach any high lvl not even 70 but did you get a message that you was banned playing US and normally play EU, I can use the information because it tells something about Blizzard

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
Perhaps the people that design and maintain the game never leave their desks and never regularly travel abroad and can't imagine that real people in the real world would do such a thing? o_O
If that dude get banned cuz logging on a US server something is really wrong and shows a bad business behavior because its not written anywhre thats forbidden to log in on US /Asia and even he get his account back it shows that Blizzard makes mistake about banning and do it with a shotgun if they think something is wrong and without proof at all

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
Latest news in my case : I got messages from the organisations who take care of my business, and even Blizzard have told they would check my banning they have not get back yet with any respond but being told that now banned people are closed to 3000 at the same time and BBB US and EU are in dialog now and demand an answer from Blizzard but maybe the amount of people who complaining even scares Blizzard since complains are growing

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
Still waiting for answer from blizzard but it seems like blizzard are busy banning again and as I say from the first day I also want dudes who are cheat in one way or another to get banned. A few dudes who get banned at the same time as me and also claim to be innocent and have their issues now in EU and BBB is banned one time more and NO not a new account but the old account there was banned in October and has been banned since. One of them wrote to blizzard and say whats going on? and one evieve a message you cant appeal the ban your ban will not be changed. I remember one told me in a comment that he belives that Blizzard only ban peopel for a good reason. It seems more and that Blizzard ban dudes because they want to satisfied all the complaints about cheating. And still no big changes in the leaderboard as I know a dude reach p 27?? in less than 250 hours in season 5 ??? I think that Blizzard should look at the leaderboards and P levels and hours used

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
Victory today I got my account back, I can not talk about the legal aspects, as this is not allowed, only so much that Blizzard can not prove their claim in accordance with current European rules. Would like to thank everyone who has supported me and helped me with advice. Sometimes its good not give up:)

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
A special thx to Jcakes, Technomancer, Kestegs, and korialstraz for advices during this long process

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
Woo-hoo! Big congrats on finally getting your account back!

Do you still have any interest in playing the game after all this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Silver Shroud

Diabloii.Net Member
Right now 210 have read my thread and only 2 comments from mods and 1 WHO like my thread, must admit i find it strange that no otheres has an opinion about these issues??? If someone has comments or advices send me a private message, just remember it can hit you also even you dont think so, has anyone told me 2 weels ago i could be banned I would have say no way cuz i a honest player
It's possible that people who are not forum members have viewed your thread and cannot respond. It's also possible that people who viewed your thread are forum members and may have said some of the same things as others have previously said, maybe they chose not to respond and re hash what has already been said...kind of like beating a dead horse, you know?

Another point... some people may just read and not want to respond.

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
Woo-hoo! Big congrats on finally getting your account back!

Do you still have any interest in playing the game after all this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you Kestegs and the answer on your question is yes I have mis the game a lot and will even buy a new computer one for D3 and then I will start to play D2 only i have read that D2 is updated

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
It's possible that people who are not forum members have viewed your thread and cannot respond. It's also possible that people who viewed your thread are forum members and may have said some of the same things as others have previously said, maybe they chose not to respond and re hash what has already been said...kind of like beating a dead horse, you know?

Another point... some people may just read and not want to respond.
thx for your comment even I dont understand why you qoute my comment the 25 Oct. 2015 :)

The Silver Shroud

Diabloii.Net Member
Likely because I started reading from the start of the thread and decided to comment on that post.. and scrolled past the rest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Technomancer

Diabloii.Net Member
Way to go! I bet they can't believe someone would be dedicated enough to take it that far! Honestly, I would have just spitefully moved on. It's really cool to see someone who was treated unfairly by a big company like that get it made right.

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
Way to go! I bet they can't believe someone would be dedicated enough to take it that far! Honestly, I would have just spitefully moved on. It's really cool to see someone who was treated unfairly by a big company like that get it made right.
thx my friend for me it as also a matter of honor and my old clan DOH is standing for Danes of honor, and the fact that I know 100 % that I have done anything and mates help keep me fighting

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
Today 107 players in EU get their account back I think its good and maybe now it will not be so easy to get dudes banned unless there are
stone cold evidence they are cheaters

korialstraz

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't visited these forums in a while, but saw your story posted on r/Diablo. Happy to hear you got your account back! Now you can finally get back to some demon slaying. :D

HFDOH

Diabloii.Net Member
The last months a lot of dudes has sent me mails and ask me how did I get my account back how much do you pay
and ect ect.Please stop asking me , Im not allowed to give further information on this issue, I know that a lot you have read my
threads and comments and comments from other dudes, the only information I have is what is written in my threads and nothing else.
Please respect that.