Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Banana members

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Hp_Sauce, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Banana members

I must admit, I thought it would be a more celebretory moment...

not even an emoticon with the guy drinking beer?

-hps

2. AgentMarth

AgentMarth Diabloii.Net Member

Pfft, I was just trying to grab. Ill go and edit.

Which one is the beer icon?

3. MYK

MYK Diablo: IncGamers Member

This is my banana. There are many like it but this one is mine. My banana is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my banana is useless. Without my banana I am useless. I must fire my banana true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before XbananaX I swear this creed: my banana and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but banana! Amen.

4. jgallow

jgallow Diabloii.Net Member

Hello all,

I'm another D2 vet returning with the announcement of D3. I've played on and off since 2000 and played strictly HC since about 2001. I've had many favorite characters over the years and probably played every class to 85+ at one time or another. A few staples are the trusty old mf sorc (meteorb lately) and berserk barb. Can't seem to make a comeback without at least these two characters somewhere on my accounts.

Currently I'm mostly playing a summon necro after my MF sorc timed out in Frozen river and succumbed to the lag witches. I've been messing around with friends and soloing Baal but that's getting boring. I've used this site as a reference for many years and never really even ventured into the forums until recently. Bored at work one day I took a look and found what looks to be a great community.

I'm interested in joining a community like xbananax since one really can't have too many friends can they? And let's face it, the prospect of joining a friendly, hopefully TPPK free, community is desirable to anyone who's played this game for any length of time.

Anyway to wrap up, I'm a pretty helpful guy and willing to lend a hand whenever possible. I hope to be able to contribute to the forums as well as in game. So if anyone is looking for help or needs another person for a Baal run or thirty, look me up.

Main account: jgalloway

P.S. - Sorry for the length. I think this was longer than my resume. I'm not sure I like what that says about me.

5. TheHolyGrail

TheHolyGrail <a href="payments.php">IncGamers Site Pal</a><br>D

Hi, acc kellar here. Made a post some time ago and got entry into banana, and now i have another acc with which i would appreciate access to the chan with!

As I was fool I attempted to enter the chan with this second acc and it got banned ofc, so you will have to unban and add to get it in.

The account is iwalkalone

cheers guys! :thumbup:

6. sudkamp

sudkamp Diabloii.Net Member

Hi Banana guys, is there a public mule account I can drop all my finds on for people? PM me.

7. WingBlade

WingBlade Diabloii.Net Member

your 2nd acct has been added however, you be logged on the acct for it 2 be unbanned... It might have been unbanned already... by the time u read this.

@ jgalloway - acct has been added... that is a very refreshing thread of asking access 2 the banana chan... no need 2 apologize...

@ sudkamp There was once a Banana mule / Acct - not sure if it's still active or not... never had access 2 it...but the one the person to speak to would be *comebackzinc He started that mule when the season reset so he would have more info regarding it.

Wing

8. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Attention banana members:

It has been my honor to play with you all over these past months. I regret to inform you that I am quitting D2.
    Im sure you have played with me if u play much at all, I have many charachters all starting with Saintly_
    today I logged onto my account to find it had been ransacked, to name a few things....2x 38 HOTO, nigma, shako, high anni, high b torch, high dungos, wc gc.
    I have lost my will to play anymore, because if this is what is going to happen then its just not fun. I have shredded my cds already and will never touch my accts again, so here they are for whatever banana member wants them, there are still many valuable things on them as they only got my 1 acct

*kestegs
    *kestegshc
    *kestegsmule
    *kestegsmule1

The pass for all 4 is :betrayed

I hope they find a good home, and thank you again for the good times. maybe ill see ya'll in D3, but im not sure yet :wink:

9. Geschaefer

Geschaefer Diabloii.Net Member

My favorite character / build is hands down Light Sorc. ATM im building a warcry barb for fun, and to assist hell baals. Sorry about my post being 1.5 sentences; I am of few words. All business.

Thanks; hope to see you all in chat soon.
    Jerry.

10. Blerg

Blerg Diabloii.Net Member

Hello,

I recently starting playing D2 again after about 6 years away from the game. In the time that I've been playing recently, I've been TPPK'd twice. I've been playing on USWest and there are very few public games, and usually they are filled with PKers. I'm more than happy to join USEast if that means I can play with trustworthy people. I don't really mind PKers but TPPKers are just cheap. I enjoy caster chars, in particular the sorc. I wanna try out the druid and assassin since I've never made either of those classes before.

my account is
    *blerg

:thanks:

@kestegs - sorry to hear about that

11. hajisan

hajisan Diabloii.Net Member

Hi guys,

I would love to get the opprotunity to join this community. I have gotten a bit bored with softcore and have been playing hardcore for a week or so now. Like many have said, there is so much pking, it is vary hard to level. I am just looking for people who want to exp together without getting randomly pk'd.

I would love it if you gave my account access. The account name is: drohrer

Thanks so much :)

12. Hp_Sauce

*kestegs
    *kestegshc
    *kestegsmule
    *kestegsmule1

Sorry about your screwy luck and sorry to see you leave. all account shave been removed, to prevent posers.

@Geschaefer: Added, behave, etc.

@blerg: Added, behave, etc.

@drohrer: Added, behave, etc.

Enjoy all.

-hps

13. Geschaefer

Hello sauce;
    Thanks for adding me, however the chat channel is still saying "restricted".
    any ideas.

Thanks.
    Jerry.

14. Hp_Sauce

Well, I did all that adding last night, after I got home from the bar, so I was fairly drunk. It looks like I must have forgotten to reset the ban list, so you were still banned from a previous attempt to join.

It's been reset now, let me know if you are still having problems.

-hps

15. Geschaefer

im all set now, everything's working fine; thanks,
    Jerry.

16. newbian

newbian Diabloii.Net Member

Hello Mr. Sauce,

I just recently got into D2 again, after having played D1 again for nostalgia's sake. So far things are going pretty well on HC, I haven't been unwillingly player-killed, but that does not mean it won't happen. I'm currently building up a "Warrior Monk" Assassin, and in the hopes of drastically reducing the chances of being PK'ed, I would like to join this channel.

Thanks a bunch, hope I'm eligible!
    *Newbian
    *Noobian

17. Hp_Sauce

Added. Enjoy, and behave.

-hps

18. coldsong

coldsong Diabloii.Net Member

Hello,

I've been playing solo mostly so far for MFing and now that I'm relatively satisfied with my item base, I'd love to get on more with the community of legit players: untwinked runs, trading, hell baals, just chat, whatever! I can also be pretty helpful - feel free to ask me for a rush :]

Play-character Accounts:
    *coldsong
    *coldsong9

19. Hp_Sauce

Added.

-hps

20. Jetman

Jetman Diabloii.Net Member

Hi

I would love to play with you guys! A community like this on US East sounds just like what I need! I played diablo ii since about 1.08...was pretty wealthy in 1.09, but once I started playing WoW I got away from it. I am done with WoW tho, so was time to dust off the discs.

I would love to run with u guys! I am currently building a MF orb/tk sorc, and a conc barb, just to start building up some items. I have had 2 chars pked in about a week tho, so I'm looking for an alternative to pub games.

My account Name is: LordOfUf (I went to UF, GO GATORS!)

I look forward to seeing you guys in teh channel :)

PS- I tried to join the channel earlier tonite and I got instantly kicked. The bot said I was banned tho ^^...I hope this is not a problem.

Thanks!