Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Banana members

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Hp_Sauce, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Unholy_VI

Unholy_VI Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Banana members

Banana Channel
    Many playing Diablo
    Add my account please

My name is Bill and I'm getting awfully tired of never having anyone to play this game with. I have a chanter and a BO barb (both in hell diff) so I can help people who need some help with just about anything.

I don't beg for rushes or freebies. Mostly what I'm looking for in this channel is a community of people who are actively playing, questing, trading, and hanging out playing this game.

Sorry if you don't like the Haiku it was the best I could do!

Accounts:
    Lord_Willie
    RKB_Storage
    RKB_Classic

2. Rowger

Rowger Diabloii.Net Member

Hello, my name is Roger. I recently started playing diablo II after I long hiatus. It's been about three to four years since I have played. Currently I am working on a hammerdin. Figured I would just make an easy mode character being I've lost about 4 characters! Once my hammerdin is finished, and I'm able to farm bosses. I will make the characters I love to play the most: Bowzon, Javazon, and PnB Necro. I would like to join this community in order to have a safe group of people to level and play with. Basically sick of public games, and having to leave because someone thinks it's cool to PK.

Account I will be playing on is: Rowger

3. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce Diabloii.Net Member

Added.

Added.

Enjoy guys, no grabbing, etc.
    This have slowed down a bit recently, not as many folks around, so be patient.

-hps

4. sudkamp

sudkamp Diabloii.Net Member

G'Day everybody,

Looking to join a friendly Diablo 2 Expansion Hardcore community as playing solo on Battle.Net is getting quite monotonous.

I am not the regular Diablo II player, in that I hate collecting items or having to maintain more than 1 account!

I am more than willing to donate or contribute to public mules. I can be found occasionally on USEast but predominately play on Asia.

I am not that competitive, or ego driven, I just like to play casually and have fun.

~ Duncan

Account: *junko
    Character: lvl 95 hammerdin

5. BiO

BiO Diabloii.Net Member

My only account: *BiO.

I'm just coming back to Diablo 2 after quite a long break (almost 2 years) and I would love to be apart of a good Hardcore community. I'm not a grabby person, I don't beg. I love to help people.
    and I love playing hardcore, but with all the PK in public games, I would love a community to be able to play in. Like op xbananax.
    Thank you.

6. Hp_Sauce

Added.

Added also. I really like how you tried to enter with one account, got banned, so you grabbed another account and go banned again... nothing like getting kicked in the face twice.

Anyway, play nice guys.

-hps

7. WingBlade

WingBlade Diabloii.Net Member

Heya all,

Just want 2 let every1 know that I'll be taking this week off Diablo... not like you will notice me gone.... :whistling:

Since as of late, I haven't been on my original gaming acct :WingBlade

When I get back from my little hiatus, u can reach me on either DS_Wing (my light sorc is there) and Rampage42 (my new MF'ing H-Din)

Just wondering has ne1 heard from Gambit / Elfstone as of late... those 2 just disappeared... Relativity also disappeared, but I saw him very briefly loggin off, when I was on my WingBlade acct.

I shall be back on the gaming scene this Saturday... :thumbsup:

8. Azhul

Azhul Diabloii.Net Member

I just tried to enter the channel under my account "xratedmethod," and got banned. Hovering the cursor over my toon told me my account was "xratedmethod#2" which is crazy I've never had that happen... I logged out and back in, my account name read correctly, but I was still banned anyway. =(

9. loyalpeon

loyalpeon Diabloii.Net Member

Hey guys -

I've been out for a while (since before the reset in any case) and am trying to get a new char going (though how much time I will have for it I have no blooming idea). I've played with some of you and would like the chance to do some again. Thanks.

*Phsyko_OWB

10. Hp_Sauce

Have a good week man.
    Gambits and Elfstone have vanished. Sean has done a similar disappearing act in the past, he gets bored or busy and stops playing. Relativity only logs in briefly every now and then to type .seen gambits_hc etc.,

Ya, the bot bans by cd-key as far as I can tell, so once you're out changing accounts doesn't help. Sometimes b.net lag will cause that #2 to appear.

Anyway, you've been reset, so should be fine now.

Are you pokemon?

-hps

11. Azhul

Azhul Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks so much Hp_sauce.

12. Dukester

Dukester Diabloii.Net Member

Hey people,

softcore has never been challenging enough for me, I reinstalled the game a few weeks ago and after losing a lv hc 24 char to a tppk while doing travincal, I looked around and saw that there was no solution to it, until I heard about the banana community. As far as I can tell playing with this community is the only way to play bnet (besides solo or with friends) without fear of being tppk'd,so I hope I can join this wonderful community.

My acc is Dukester, looking forward to play with you people.

13. Hp_Sauce

Added, enjoy, behave.

-hps

14. loyalpeon

loyalpeon Diabloii.Net Member

Not that I'm aware of - I played for a chunk of time about half a year ago with some of the people here - Cars i remeber most of all. Had a few different chars (strafer/fire druid/tesladin), with names that were all variations of 'Loyalpeon'.

.me.

15. Hp_Sauce

Ah well, I thought you might have been someone else that I was gaming with the other day. You've been added anyway, was just curious.

Have fun.

-hps

16. glenthemann

glenthemann Diabloii.Net Member

Hey guys,

I used to play EHCL a few years ago with all the boys from banana; I dont really remember any names sadly. One guy was collecting every rune he could get his hands on to cube up a Ber iirc, and I ended up actually getting a ber drop off of mephisto and he paid me quite well for it since it was guaranteed not to be a dupe. So I made Enigma armor out of what I was paid for my skelly necromancer who I had tried building about 5 times (WinstonTheGreat was the name I beleive, named after my late cat) and it was wonderful up until I got TPPKd. I was doing a pub baal run and we were on the last wave and the banana guys /f m'd me for a private game but I decided to wait out the pub game since it was almost over and the rest is history. I quit and gave all my stuff away.

Then DiabloIII was announced, and im back to playing, although not as much as I used to. So access to the channel and people to play with would be awesome if you dont mind ^_^ :D

the only account I currently have is *toyotakawasaki

Thanks

(I tried to join the channel for some reason and was banned, just thought id let you guys know lol)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  17. cynicalcat1

cynicalcat1 Diabloii.Net Member

they sure are keeping you busy hp_sauce.i don't suppose i could talk you into adding *cynicalcatv11, i remade my necro but put him on my second account. much appreciated.

18. Hp_Sauce

Sounds like Xey.
    Anyway, you've been added. The autoban happens when an unadded person tries to join. I have reversed it. Enjoy, and behave.

Done.

-hps

19. glenthemann

glenthemann Diabloii.Net Member

yeah it was xey! i coudlnt remember the name for the life of me lulz

good to be back guys, thanks :D

20. cynicalcat1

cynicalcat1 Diabloii.Net Member

thanks hps:wave:, i will pop in more and see whats happening.