Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Banana members

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Hp_Sauce, Jul 3, 2008.

1. kill_diablo99

kill_diablo99 Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Banana members

Hi. This is kill_diablo99. I played a bit with ffenliv (jer1) and he told me to post here if I wanted access to the channel.

I enjoy doing baals - gotta keep my spot on the druid ladder.

I look forward to playing with you.

2. WingBlade

WingBlade Diabloii.Net Member

Eric - since your in Sweden... U may wanna chk out OP GAUSS thread - there a EURO group... I'll still add your acct on EAsT...

3. WingBlade

@ kill_diablo99 - I'm glad u've gamed w/ fen - he's a buddy of mine... however... need a bit more info regarding yourself... Please read the 1st post in this thread to get an idea of what is required..

ewww... DP... I tought I did a multi - quote :(

4. PCyph

PCyph Diabloii.Net Member

Hey there, I'm Paul, the blacksmith here in camp.

I just started playing hardcore today as a result of my complete boredom over mindless meph and baal runs in softcore. I got a sorc to level 20 and was offered a rush, after starting said rush the player killed me. Not really upset about it, not like I invested much time in effort but yea anyways, I like hammerdins, meteorbs, and explodermancers(noob classes basically). I like to think I'm a decent player, been playing on and off for around 3-4 years. I'd just really like to learn from some real hardcore players that aren't total douchebags, y'know?

The account I made for HC is: *Pcyphhardcore or on softcore you can catch me at *Pcyph

Also, cocks.

5. WingBlade

Pcyphhardcore has been added - welcome to Bananas... respect channel rules... enjoy

Wing

6. DarkJustice

DarkJustice Diabloii.Net Member

I know I could ask in the channel, but figured I post here. Since I'm new to bananas please direct me to a FAQ if this isn't the place for such a post :). Basically I was wondering if there was a particular time when banana members get together and play?

My noobishness to HC (respect has been earned!!) has killed many of my characters now. Given I have fallen prey to the dreaded tppk twice....I trust no one now :(.

With that said I was hoping to find a group of people who wanna PVM together through the various difficulties. Or maybe do baal runs or whatever. I have a hammerdin (I know I know...overpowered class) whom I'm slowly making headway on. Just tired of bots and random ppl (especially the gankers) and wanted a more solid group of people to play with.

If anyone reads this and wants a fellow hammer to run with just whisper me in game. Account *DarkJustice.

~DJ

7. ViVidos

ViVidos Diabloii.Net Member

well, i put it off for a long time (again) but here i am (again) playing LoD hardcore. i finally got everything up and running again a couple nights ago, started a fishymancer, got to 75, got lucky and had a shako drop from NM baal (w00t!) and then proceeded to get pked today when i was trying to get help on hell maggot lair (skels are useless there..zz..)

apparently doing anything beyond normal in a party is still a recipe for disaster.

so here i am. requesting access to your banana channel. ready to offer my services to others in need in hopes that the next time i need help with a specific area, there will be someone without hostility in mind there to help me too. =o

my only playing account is TBxVividos

hope to see you guys in game soon

edit: oh man i just tried to join the channel to make sure i couldnt join until i was given access and it immediately booted me and said im banned now? =o i hope thats not permanent

8. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce Diabloii.Net Member

There is an FAQ stickied at the top of this very HC forum, you scrolled past it in order to find this thread... it's called "The Hardcore FAQ".

You appear to have been added to the channel already, so welcome. no grabbing/being an ***.

Added. Enjoy, no grabbing, don't be an ***, etc.

-hps

9. ViVidos

ViVidos Diabloii.Net Member

hmm...its not letting me in? ><

10. Hp_Sauce

Oh, I probably forgot to reset it after you auto banned yourself. Try now.

-hps

11. Gryphyn

Gryphyn Diabloii.Net Member

Hello there! Posting for hopefull access! In game account name is Gryphyn.

95 page thread, must be something exciting up in this channel, I must check it out.

Unless you don't allow west coat Canadians on a east coast server... then... well... yeah.

12. Hp_Sauce

Your paragraph is pretty lame... I trust you read the first post, about how you needed to write a paragraph with a little bit of content?

Anyway, I'm going to let you in anyway, since I'm a fellow west coast Canadian and it seems like the right thing to do. Maybe you will write a better paragraph anyway. What part of Western Canada are you from?

-hps

13. WingBlade

u became a softie... j/k :p

14. DarkStarHero

DarkStarHero Diabloii.Net Member

Hi,

I've been playing D2 since the start of the season 4 and I've always play softcore. I've restart in the ladder for season 5 in SC, but I'm kind of bored now and need some new challenge. I've start a MF sorc last night in HC and I will build a concentrate barbarian and hammerdin/smite paladin later. The reason I join HC, is to challenge me and hope to build a hero to do uber run. I've meet some nice people on the SC community and hope to meet some new one there.

Hope I will be able to join this community, be able to help and have fun with you.

I will use the account *HC.Ant1-H3rO

P.S. Sorry for my bad english writing skill, it's not my primary language, but my reading skill is better :)

15. Tai.

Tai. Diabloii.Net Member

Colin's getting complacent. I'm going to go ban your fellow West Coast Canadian on principle once I stop being lazy.

16. Hp_Sauce

Jesus... let one thing slide and everyone accuses me of being a complacent softy! Maybe I should ban myself and go play softcore! :crazyeyes:

anyway,
    HC.Ant1-H3rO - added.

Enjoy, no being grabby, and just behave, etc.

-hps

17. Tai.

Tai. Diabloii.Net Member

Ignore Wing, he's not Canadian. Thus on this page of the thread he's a fringe minority and we can't take anything he says too seriously

18. WingBlade

Indeed... I am considered a PACIFIC ISLANDER :wave:

19. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

Hi Im Dave and have been an avid D2 hardcore player for way too many years now and would love to have my new account added to the channel ...

ofc_hells2

Im making a new thrower barb for gaming with my other buddy Dave's amazon so any help here would be appreciated ,, BTW - his account is dangerous_dave so add him as well if possible ..

Gee thanks this seems like a great channel and I look forward to gaming with you all sometime ..

:evil:

20. Hp_Sauce

*tries to type something funny about banning both of you... fails... erases it all* :whistling:

Added.

-hps