Bah! Do I NEED 63 FCR?

Talon0835

Diabloii.Net Member
Bah! Do I NEED 63 FCR?

I'm thinking about making Enigma for my Blizz Sorceress (seeing as I have a Ber), but that means I lose 30 FCR from my Skin of the Vipermagi. That leaves me with 50 from my Occy and Arachnid (60 if I decide to make HotO) leaving me short from the 63 FCR breakpoint. Will I be screwed using Enigma or will I be fine or are there any other alternatives? I COULD replace my Frosties with magefist but that would take 100 mana away from me from my already relatively low mana pool... Anyways, any thoughts would be great. Thanks ahead of time.

JustGotOwned

Diabloii.Net Member
Why do you want Enigma for a sorc? Sorcs can already tele without it. Go for CoH or something of the like, maybe stone but not enigma. And yes 63fcr is the bare minimun for PvM and PvP. It will get you in and out of where you want to go, and if this is PvP any slower and youre gone :howdy: I would keep the skin, it gives res, 1 skills, and 30fcr not bad for light armor.

sasha

Diabloii.Net Member
JustGotOwned said:
Why do you want Enigma for a sorc?

5%life 8%dmg reduce and huge stat points? As regards your predicament, craft some amus, im currently enjoying a Chains of Honor setup using my 17%fcr/res all/+mana/+life/+1 sorc skills :p This with arachnid, deaths fathom and magefist ensures i can tele effectively :)

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
Lidless wall + arachnid + death's fanthom + FCR amulet is what i recommend. If you have enough mana anyway without frosties (bo or sojs or somehting) you should swap those with bloodfists, awesome gloves.

sasha

Diabloii.Net Member
Soepgroente said:
Lidless wall + arachnid + death's fanthom + FCR amulet is what i recommend. If you have enough mana anyway without frosties (bo or sojs or somehting) you should swap those with bloodfists, awesome gloves.
I cant stand lidless for PvP :p I use a combination of skillers with fhr, ethereal sandstorm trek and Sanctuary to get 100%fhr and with Magefists and slvl 25 warmth, mana regen is no problem :p

BTW, u havent stated whether your blizz sorc is pvp or pvm ? If PVP then you should go for block/fhr, otherwise 1 hit=gg

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
If you can teleport melee is screwed against you anyway, i always want the extra life/mana etc from lidless wall (more life from vit because of no block). If you can survive more than two hits against melee i find it unbalanced.