Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

BAH! Bone Necro In PvP

Discussion in 'PvP' started by BricBrac, Apr 28, 2005.

1. BricBrac

BricBrac IncGamers Member

BAH! Bone Necro In PvP

For the past couple of days I've encounter an evil amount of duelers which my Bone Necro cannot beat. The list:

Desynch (spelling?) Hammerdins: I've met this one hammerdin who uses vigor/charge to circle me, get close, namelock, tele and hammer away. I've tried not to stay still, I can't hit them!

Energy Shield sorcs: Energy Shield. a problem

Agressive TrapSins: with mindblast. they teleport like crazy setting traps and mindblasting you to bits.

Wind Druids: Don't know why I can't beat them. Just can't.

My necro has 125% fcr. Any help? Thank you.

2. '22'Souljah

'22'Souljah IncGamers Member

tele into ibs range and spam it vs hammers
    tele with your bone spirits near you and be ready to aim spear

get fhr for trappers spam bs/or spear in a couple of directions
    when they're on your screen namelock a spear blast then run away

wind druids get some fhr kill their minions with teeth then spear him

i'm no necro expert but those strats worked so far for me

3. luis19

luis19 IncGamers Member

work on ur namelocking skills, best way to beat druids is to spear lock em.
    use that 1 frame to ur advantage.

vs trappers, just play defensive and spam spirits (making ibs). if they get close and you can run, tele spear and hope it hits.

ES sorc, make an ibs field, when they get hit by a few try spear locking them, they only have so much mana.

hammerdin, tele +spam spirits, make ibs where u think they are gonna go. if they are on your screen you can spear lock em before they tele hammer u.

also if you know what ur doing, u can r/w vs druid and hammers and spear lock em.

4. PlasmaDragon

PlasmaDragon IncGamers Member

Just because you use a necro doens't mean you are invincible. You have to take into accounts of factors such as your opponents being more skilled than you, having better gear, builds,connection or use hacks.

Against desynch hammer you can use prison if you wanna be cheap, or build yourself a fortress with bonewalls. Also if you are very good at name locking tele locking works pretty well on them if you do it at the right time but you'll have to take extreme risks since you are teleing on or near 1-2hit ko invisble hammers. also ibs and teeth spam > hammer.

To beat eshield sorcs try and name lock spirit them then stun them with spear if you get enough spirits and spear to hit them at the same time they'll die instantly. Also you can try spamming ibs to get their life and mana low enough so you can finish them off with a spear lock. As for defensive 95% eshield sorcs with mdr you problaby won't beat them without some kind of max res or absorb.

Windies are the only true hard matchup for necros but so far all the windies other than myself i've seen seem beatable with necs. If you have very good at name locking you can just spear them all the way and name lock spear+ tele lock them when their summons are gone. If they use wolves and you don't like aiming much try using teeth to take down their summons first then go after them with spear before they manage to recast but try not to run into any nados for watchout for counter-attacks. (counter-attacking while resummoning is what seperates a true necro killer windy from an average one)
    Also you can try putting on some cbf and full dr this should work on most windies more or less but use your common sense if you see them using doom.

5. BricBrac

BricBrac IncGamers Member

:D thank you for all the strategies

anyone know whats a nice fhr % to aim for against windies/trappers?

6. PlasmaDragon

PlasmaDragon IncGamers Member

56fhr , or 86fhr, walk south and spear up works on a lot of druids but don't abuse it.