Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bad Boy Rebels vs. Criminals

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by D.K.night, Sep 18, 2006.

1. D.K.night

D.K.night IncGamers Member

Bad Boy Rebels vs. Criminals

Here's a good question:

We all know the love women have for bad boys. Clark Gable in Gone with the Wind, James Dean in Rebel without a Cause, Jason Priestly with his dangerous race car antics, rock bands, etc, the list goes on.

But what about if it goes beyond just being a rebel? What if you found the favorite bad boy you love knocking boots with...is a criminal? Would it be even more of a turn-on? Say he's killed someone and hasn't yet been caught, or is a home invader, taping his victim's mouth shut with duct tape, tying their limbs up, and robbing them outta house and home?

There's bad boys...and then there's bad boys. Are they all lovable? Is rolling in the hay with the Columbian drug runner even more of an aphrodisiac?

2. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Only if the coke is still jammed up his ***.

3. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

Every woman I've ever known that was attracted to a criminal (mostly petty stuff) wound up getting hurt. The lastest one I came across had her car stolen and the scumbag is now shacking up with her slut daughter. The woman in question works with my wife.

4. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

I dont know why but this story i found so funny. :smiley:

Anyway, in my experience, a certain kind of woman cant get enough of criminals. Something like groupies for a rockband, criminals have groupies too.

BTW, i :heart: sluts.

5. PlagueBearer

PlagueBearer IncGamers Member

Women have a natural attraction to what are currently called "sociopaths" because, not to put to fine a point on it, sociopaths breed rather well. Their natural aversion to monogamy combined with their generally high intelligence, charisma, and lack of the "guilt" emotion which inhibits the ability to act selfishly make sociopaths valuable supplimentary genetics.

Women tend to have an attraction to sociopaths to encourage them to bear their offspring. Otherwise sociopaths, due to their lack of monogamous tendancies, would quickly die out, and humanity would become leaderless.

So generally, no, being a "criminal" does not make you more attractive to a woman, but being a sociopath does. A sociopath is not necessarily a criminal.

6. D.K.night

D.K.night IncGamers Member

hey hey, then maybe I too was a sociopath for the short "bad boy" time in my single days.

I ceased to care about their feelings and cared more about myself and how I looked for a while. Pretty vain and pretty self-centered and shallow, yes I was.

And that was the only time I got lots of poontang. I never did anything criminal but I wonder - if did - would it net me even more action.

7. HAMC8112

First, there is a difference between doing something criminal and being a criminal. It's more a state of the mind than anything else.

And being a criminal will get you more of everything.
    Like this:

If i were to take all the dope that is offered to me i'd be stoned all day every day.

If i were to drink all the alcohol that is offered to me i'd be drunk all day every day.

IF i had sex with all the woman that wanted to have sex with me i'd soon be cumming blood.

8. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

Strange, it never worked like that for me.
    All I ever wanted was a nice guy who'd respect me. I suppose that wish was part of why I ended up with idiots who had nothing better to do then hurt me (except for my last bf, who was normal, we are still friends but it just didn't work out with us)

9. HAMC8112

Thats why i said a certain kind of woman. Obviously you are another kind of woman. So... there's nothing strange about it.

10. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

:hanky: *feels normal for a change*

11. HAMC8112

Didnt say that! :grin:

12. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

Oi. Busted again.:shocked:

13. PlagueBearer

PlagueBearer IncGamers Member

What you THINK you want and what you REALLY want are two very different things. You wind up with sociopaths because that's what you want. Even if you married your last BF (who "didn't work out" because you want a sociopath) you'd always want the "supplimentary" attention of the "bad boy".

It's part of the nature of our species that we don't like to think about much: we're designed for monogamy and for cheating, and sociopaths ("sociopath" being a misnomer, since nothing is pathological about them) are a natural part of how our species operates, and are in fact our ruling caste. This simple truth invalidates all kinds of things we hold dear; marriage, democracy, independance... and so our brains are hard-wired not to conciously acknowlege them.

14. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

Sometimes. You know, there are women who fall in love with wife-murderers and rapists. Serial killers often have groupies, particularly the ones that get a lot of media attention. Pretty disturbing.

Who doesn't? Sluts are great.

"Coming". I hate it when people say that.

15. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

I'm afraid not. It may be like that for some women, but not for all, like it's not the same for all men.
    I had my share of "bad boys" in life. Never again.

16. HAMC8112

Cumming!!!:laugh:

17. HAMC8112

Are you sure? Because the post you replied too implies that the desire comes from your subconsious. Wich ofcourse you wouldnt know.

18. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

*hands HAMC8112 a tissue*

19. WildBerry

WildBerry IncGamers Member

I have to admit I haven't even picked up Jung as per you recommended, but isn't subconscious person specific versus species specific as implied in PlagueBearer's post? Yes?

20. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

Yes, I know and I read that of course. The point is, with what I've been through I really had to think how come I ended up with bad guys to begin with. Took me a while to learn the lesson, but I eventually did. Been there, done that.