Back

Apophis

Banned
Back

:grin: aperlov and my friends ,conviced me to stay around and play diablo .. (thats are friends for) and they give me gear,rush,etc :hanky: good old friends.. anyway,being to wealthy i was boored of diablo so a new beggining will keep fun for diablo for more time,i will change my pw,...so i am back,wish me luck :grin:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
* looks at watch * Uhm, it's 6 hours after your "I quit" thread. Good idea to post it here, else you would have violated the bumping rules in the ETF :laugh:

I guess you are working on winning the next ping-pong member ETF award...

Welcome back - but I hope you don't expect that anybody missed you in these 6 hours :azn:

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
I got hacked but never said I quit. I have not returned to the game but am glad you are sticking with it.

So one quits and returns and one does not quit but has not yet returned.

Apophis

Banned
krischan, you don't know how its like to see type your password,expect to see your lovely characters,and to see anything but BLACK, and i am back thanks to friends that insulted me and made me a loser that i give up so easily etc,so i owe them a lot,and i know you didn't miss,i am not to "liked" on this forum,but in a few days i will become more stronger and more richer and owe you guys while you are overbidding with a mal or ist,i will overbid with hrs and perfect items :)) "these are my moments of glory and pride" :Dsorry to hear that cooked :D

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Im thinking that krishan ment is, that the sheer time you were away was... erm kinda short :D

Not that ppl dont like you :)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Yes, my point was that 6 hours isn't an amount of time after which anybody is missed :wink3:

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
my kitty misses me when im gone for 6hrs, but then she misses food when i dont feed her either

wb, *steals wallet*

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, my point was that 6 hours isn't an amount of time after which anybody is missed

Hehe... yeah. otherwise there'd be tons of "I'm back!" threads in the morning. =)

Apophis

Banned
yep you're right :)) btw OT: how your paladin was pictured in that posture? i am still wondering? BO-ing?

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
yep you're right :)) btw OT: how your paladin was pictured in that posture? i am still wondering? BO-ing?

Nah, he was smiting, heh.

Many people have asked why he's using a vigor aura... and the answer is because I wanted to look special. =P