Back with a Pat

Atil

Diabloii.Net Member
Back with a Pat

Hello :wave:

My house move is complete and broadband is up and running. After essential grocery shopping my next port of call is the SPF.

I hope you have all been well in the three weeks or so since I was last here.

I have kept my D2 life going by taking Charon the Fishymancer to L89 Patriarch. Usual build plus extra points in Attract and Dim Vision. He was equipped with Trang-Oul's Set/Marrowwalk/Carin Shard/Mara's/SOJ/Nagelring

He was great fun and only died twice. He is now running Pindle since he found this on the first encounter.

Some other piccies:

Big Blue

"You can stay in the Naughty Pen until you say sorry to Golem for calling him fatty"

Not a spot of blood on him

Thanks for reading, it's good to be back :jig:

aitrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Atil, good to have you back :wave:

Great shots, and lol at your comments :laugh:

Wolfgang Abenteuer

Diabloii.Net Member
LOL, love the shot with the all the skellies huddled around big D. Course the one with the GF is cool too, but for a different reason. :wink:

'Grats on the Pat!

~Wolfgang

SiTro

Diabloii.Net Member
For some reason in the screenshot with the GF, I read "Giant Axe" (off to the right, grey I believe), as "Giant Cake". Either W_M's invaded your D2 or it's the new Wirt's Leg for killing Baal. :tongue:

Congrats and welcome back anyway! I found on my fishymancer that Attract was only useful for me during NM, as past that it tended to call in hordes of monsters from off-screen that wouldn't have wandered over for a beating just yet. As they go for end-game minions, my skeletons were a bit pathetic and couldn't cope with such a rush, leading to my army collapsing. I'm assuming though that your levels in Raise Skeleton and Skeletal Mastery were a bit higher than mine though, how was their survival rate?

Atil

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the welcome.

SiTro said:
I'm assuming though that your levels in Raise Skeleton and Skeletal Mastery were a bit higher than mine though, how was their survival rate?
All the Necro bling gave +12 or +13 to Summoning Skills so the skellie army was very durable, with good resists (61). Even Hell Diablo's Fire attacks didn't reduce their numbers. Hell was completed at P3. I could have gone higher but that setting gave a nice balance of experience and difficulty that still allowed the character to be great fun to play, not a chore.

AJK

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats with your new home and new pat!

Also good job on exploring the artistic aspect of D2.
My vote goes to the third screenie. That takes some skill.