back-track'n finds - how much have you missed?

Flip10thMtn

Diabloii.Net Member
back-track'n finds - how much have you missed?

With "beyond screen kills" (PvM) with Casters, Zons, Traps, Minions et-al... how much stuff do you think you've missed just laying on the ground?

It does happen that you back-track for one reason or another and there it is - some decent drop that would have never been picked!

Being the "Old & Slow" player I am; I grind along popping chests, picking up gold, and picking up most items for Cain to ID to sell for gambling. Even with the "non-rush" style of play I still stumble upon items that I missed.

How much you figure you've missed? :wink:

Re: back-track'n finds - how much have you missed?

Maybe an Ohm rune or two at Mephy's chest. I think all the gold spread down there is there to mask the great drops from the chest.

carnivore

Diabloii.Net Member

not much. alt button rocks.
there are a couple of places, where so much stuff will drop, that you wont see all of it when pressing alt. (full cow- or baal-games, chests at the dead-end in the arcane santuary)

i found several useful items in full games lying inmidst of other stuff (facet and shako for example) while the rest of the party was already one screen further.

i also had a couple of nice off-screen drops, that i only realized, because i had to go back there again for some reason.

Mauz

Diabloii.Net Member

It is good to know that I am not the only old and slow player, I also have back-tracked and found a rune or two that I missed and some soc's that i let go by.