Back to diablo 2

FireNice

Diabloii.Net Member
No matter how times change I always come back to diablo. I played on Bnet back when the game first came out. After a few years of that I switched over to single player and I enjoy that much more. I have lurked the single player forum on and off since about 2007. A couple weeks ago I started back up again and I’m currently working on completeing the game with all characters. I had already finished with necro, sorc, and Druid. Currently act 5 hell with a barb. My next build will most likely be an Amazon and I’ll try to do a progress thread with her. Glad to be back and hope to have some good finds to add to the ift!

MizzouFTW

Diabloii.Net Member
You should join the untwinked level 99 thread. Welcome back! Currently working on completing HC Guardian with all the characters as well. Good luck!

FireNice

Diabloii.Net Member
Mostly been doing cookie cutter to do the sept for the first time. Summoner necro. Wind Druid, Ww barb for trav running. My sorc I started as a fo/fb. I respeced to Blizz and have been running her to mf. I think I may do the untwinked 99! Not sure what c I would make for it though. Will have to think on that for a bit. Don’t want to do something that I’ve done before.