Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Back to D3 after 4 years, what do i need to know?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by MaxMax, Apr 11, 2018.

1. MaxMax

MaxMax Diabloii.Net Member

Hi guys, basically the title, one specific question though.

I have picked up Kanais cube and extracted a few "Legendary powers" - and also understood how to equiq them. However can I have more than 1 active (all in all) because I only have 1 icon saying for example: "prides fall" even though I also, think, I have a jewelry one active... But no icon for jewelry or is it a bug... or..?

Edit: Argh sry, maybe a none question, after playing around I might have found the answer myself. It would appear as though those effects are only displayed when they are actually in use, so the reason i don't have an icon in jewelry is that its "Kredes flame" so proberly only appears when taking actual fire dmg. (it doesn't, but it does work)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Welcome back Max. Check the wiki for stuff too if you are rusty.

3. MaxMax

MaxMax Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks.
    I can tell there is a few new things to get a hold off, but as you say the wiki probably contain all I need to know on Rifts and the Cube which seems to be biggest new things.

edit: btw feel free to close this thread, I didn't notice the introduction thread so could just have re-introduces myself considering I no longer have any specific questions.

4. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Hello and welcome back to the forums and the game. You're free to keep us updated as to your progress. You can do itin this thread if you wish. I'll keep it open for you.

5. kruto

kruto Diabloii.Net Member

Do you still play? Just let me know on pm or here. I want to come back and also looking for service in d3 like this one https://www.sellersandfriends.com which provides buy eve isk. I mean I am looking for similar service related with Diablo for turbostart.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018